RoleAll Other Remote
£34-£37pa, plus equity.
Vestd is the UK’s original share scheme platform for startups, scaleups and SMEs. Our mission is to encourage founders to use equity as a lever for business growth.
We are an innovative, fast growing fintech startup with big ambitions, and our team is on a mission to increase equity inclusion.
At Vestd our Values drive our culture and are embedded in everything we do. We have had an exciting year of growth and we are looking to grow our Team with a People Partner. With experience in a similar role, you will be ready to pick up ownership of the core people practise elements both operationally and tactically, to support our folk and the growth of the company.
You will be passionate about delivering effective people solutions and supporting the delivery of transformational people performance and organisational capability aligned to the achievement of our goals.
You will bring a fresh, creative and contemporary approach to ensure all elements are suited to, and complimentary, within an entirely remote working environment - which holds ED&I, employee wellbeing and experience at the heart of our approach, ethos and values.
Responsibilities include (but not limited to)
- Owning the talent pipeline activities Managing core people practices (Sickness, absence, holidays, benefits etc)
- Managing case work
- Expert in using HRIS and ATS
- Managing internal and external stakeholders
- Developing and delivering training on processes in collaboration with the team.
- Implementation of the visa system and various options
- Developing a compelling employee experience
- Supporting policy, guidelines and project development
The core skills we are looking for are as follows, with bonus points on offer to help you really stand out from the pack:
- CIPD Level 5
- 3-4 years experience at advisor level
- Confident using google workspace
- Confident managing spreadsheets
- B2B SaaS experience
- Experience of working in a remote team
- An understanding of how equity works
- A passion for startup life
- Entrepreneurial mindset
What you can expect
Vestd is a fast-growing, ambitious and progressive startup. We are a diverse team with a strong work ethic and plenty of hunger to win..
Customers love our innovative product and the support that they receive, which makes working here very rewarding.
You’ll learn a huge amount from people who have decades of combined experience building successful businesses.
Our team works remotely, so you will have a lot of flexibility in terms of where, when and how you work. What matters most is your contribution. We will give you as much support as you need along the way, though you should have a strong desire for autonomy, which is one of our company values.
Why work for Vestd?
Your work will make a huge impact and your voice will be heard. Here are some of the award-winning benefits you can look forward to as one of our folk:
- Fully remote and flexible working environment
- Competitive salary
- Equity (of course!)
- Your own budget for personal and professional development
- Private Medical Insurance with Vitality
- Reward and recognition scheme
- 25 days annual leave, +1 day per year for each year of service (up to 5 days)
- Employer contribution pension scheme
- Enhanced maternity benefits
- Regular socials
- Team retreats twice a year (in person and COVID dependant)
- Creative and fast-paced environment
We’re looking for somebody with initiative who can see both the business and their own growth path. It is a great time to join our team and this is a superb role for the right person.
If all that sounds like a good fit then we can’t wait to hear from you. Please email your CV with a covering note to firstname.lastname@example.org, outlining why you are a perfect fit for this role.
We’re striving to build a diverse team and welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply. We believe that unique differences are what makes a strong team and are actively committed to building an inclusive work environment.
You will need to be primarily UK based and eligible to work in the country.