Head of Account Management - SaaS/B2B
RoleManagement and Finance
A bit about Us
Virtuoso's mission is to enable and lead the world's quality-first revolution. The field of QA has not kept pace with the software industry's transition to CI/CD. We are fixing that.
Virtuoso has reimagined how software is tested by developing a game-changing platform that is already being used by the biggest names in software. We passionately believe that anyone should be able to create and maintain tests regardless of their technical skill, and that quality is a key driver for change and growth. The latest advances in AI and Machine Learning have been leveraged to produce test automation software that thinks like a human, empowers everyone to test, and for the first time delivers on the promise of codeless test automation. Achieving remarkable success has become a business-as-usual activity for us and we need to rapidly expand our team for that to continue to increase. Want to join the quality-first revolution? Then read on.
A company without borders with employees that make an impact worldwide, with offices and a remote team spread across the globe. The nature of our product is reflected in our thorough and agile culture. We do the right things fast and our application process is no different. We want exceptional people and we will act to get them.
About the role
We are looking for someone to build and lead one of our fastest growing teams, our Account Management team. You will continue to develop and grow the team as our portfolio of customers grow, identifying opportunities to build stronger partnerships with Virtuoso clients.
You will be a key influencer in how we take Virtuoso to the next level. You will partner with our global GTM, Product and Customer Operations teams to ensure we deliver on our promise to make ship happen faster.
- Be the main point of contact for all customer account management matters
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales quotas
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximise the value of each partnership
- Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
- Collaborate with sales team to identify and grow opportunities within territory
- Own and develop our Account Management playbook, including KARs, QBRs and the continuous monitoring of client success metrics
- Manage a growing team of 6 Account Managers covering different geographies and tiers
What we need from you
- 5+ years of experience in Account Management, with at least 3 years in SaaS selling to technical personas
- Track record of driving growth in Enterprise grade accounts across different geographies, with an average NRR of 110%+
- Experience building and developing an Account Management function, from hiring top talent to managing growth and performance of the team
- Solid experience with CRM software preferably Hubspot
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
What's in it for you?
- Competitive Package, include generous annual performance bonus
- Employee Share Options- Share in the success of Virtuoso
- A defined, transparent, career path to more senior roles
- Remote/flexible working
- Private health insurance
- Training/personal development budget of a minimum of £500 per year
- Take your birthday as a holiday every year!
- 25 Holiday allowance increases by one day per year of service up to 5 years
- Employee Referral Scheme - we put money in your pocket for referring awesome people!