RoleAll Other Remote
VISO Trust is the only SaaS third party cyber risk management platform that delivers the security intelligence needed for modern companies to make critical risk decisions at the speed of business. Assessing the risk of data breach third party relationships pose to their customers is a traditionally complex and labor intensive process that slows business, frustrates stakeholders and leaves security teams branded: the department of “no.” With VISO’s AI-based system, practitioners can instantly and continually assess any number of third parties while achieving on average a 90% boost in operational efficiency. At VISO, we are excited to be enabling customers to reduce risk and accelerate business at the same time.
VISO Trust is a venture-backed startup with a fully remote workforce based in North America. When hiring, we look for signs that a candidate will thrive in our culture, where we put people first and value ownership, curiosity, honesty and humility in the pursuit of excellence. We also value our differences, employing a team rich in diverse perspectives and experiences. We are dedicated to equal employment opportunities regardless of status or membership in a protected class or lack thereof.
About the Role
The Principal Recruiter is a full life cycle recruitment position responsible for partnering with leadership to identify, attract and acquire top talent to support VISO Trust’s rapid growth.
The Principal Recruiter will also act as strategic advisor to leadership.
- Use your strength and passion in finding candidates with advanced recruiting tools and techniques to acquire top talent
- Chart the course by defining and executing the best candidate attraction strategies
- Share compelling career opportunities based on the candidate’s motivation
- Use market data and are a subject matter expert in your assigned function
- Positively promote VISO Trust’s brand
- Listen to and understand the needs of stakeholders
- Provide hiring teams guidance and consultation on recruitment process, policy, technology, industry trends and best practices
- Influence hiring managers with market data that shapes recruitment approach and decision making
- Communicate consistently and proactively to ensure alignment and remove barriers
- Tactfully drive the hiring processIdentify recruitment market trends, tools, technologies and best practices
- Participate in projects, embrace change and help improve the overall talent acquisition function
- 8+ years of recruiting experience
- Proven track record of hiring difficult and highly specialized technical candidates such as Artificial Intelligence, Data Science, Information Security
- Proven success rapidly scaling teams and companies from 20 to 200 employees and beyond
- Mastery of the recruiting process and ability to provide an unparalleled recruiting experience for candidates
At VISO, our people are our greatest asset. We are committed to the health and prosperity of our team and to rewarding great work.
We offer competitive compensation including salary, equity and a comprehensive benefits package. Standard benefits include medical, dental, vision, disability, life and AD&D insurance for employees and dependents without employee contributions. We offer zero deductible medical plans with minimal out-of-pocket expenses. We also offer HSA/FSA options, 401k, gym membership, unlimited PTO, 18 paid holidays per calendar year, a communications stipend, on-hours social events and opportunities for training and growth. #LI-Remote
Jobs by Expertise
Jobs by Skill
© Copyright AllRemote 2022. All Rights Reserved