Director of Content Marketing
RoleSales and Marketing
Vitally is looking for a talented content creator and team leader to firmly establish our brand as the leading voice in all of B2B SaaS. As Director of Content Marketing, you will be responsible for building a team to develop fast and efficient content creation, graphics, and video production.
The ideal candidate should have a track record of creating high-quality content, building and managing teams, and driving results. As a thought leader in your own right, you will be responsible for crafting and executing exciting marketing programs across a wide variety of mediums and channels. We are looking for a Director of Content Marketing who can help us create a movement in Customer Success that echoes the ambitious scope of our product. If you are a creative thinker, risk-taker, and expert communicator, we want to hear from you.
This is a remote role. The Director of Content Marketing will report to the Head of Growth.
- Establish Vitally as the leading brand in B2B SaaS
- Drive consistent demand through ambitious, unique marketing campaigns
- Optimize and scale Vitally’s SEO strategy
- Manage fast and efficient content development, video production, graphics, and creative execution through internal and vendor relationships
- Produce high-quality articles, videos, white papers, blogs, press releases, email marketing messages, case studies, presentation content, survey reports and web copy
- Define objectives and establish clear reporting to measure performance against targets
- Determine the strategic approach for content partnership and sponsorship opportunities
- Develop meaningful thought-leadership for leaders and practitioners in Customer Success
- Build and maintain editorial calendar and written guidelines
- Create programs to activate existing industry thought-leaders on Vitally’s owned channels.
- Manage PR and Comms efforts
- Unify and maintain a consistent, impactful brand voice across content and channels
- Hire and scale Vitally’s content marketing team.
- Develop actionable educational resources to help a growing community of Customer Success professionals better achieve their personal and professional goals, as well as success with the Vitally platform
- 5+ years of experience leading B2B SaaS content marketing teams
- Well-versed content marketing measurement and attribution
- Proficient with Hubspot
- Must be able to respond quickly in an environment of changing priorities
- Outstanding written, verbal, and visual communication skills
- A clear track record of success
- Excellent presentation skills
The Ideal Candidate…
- Ships content quickly and consistently — Has a strong bias for action
- Is not afraid to take risks or go out on a limb — Questions convention
- Sets the bar high when it comes to brand building. - Gets better every day
- Expertise in Customer Success and experience using Customer Success software is a plus, but not required
Benefits & Culture:
- Competitive Salary: We offer a competitive salary given both your experience as well as location (we know some places cost a lot to live!) The base salary starts at $160,000/year and can increase based on experience.
- Equity: We want every team member invested in the company’s success and are happy to be generous with equity.
- 100% of health/dental/vision insurance premiums covered by us for you, your partner, and your dependents.
- 401k with a company match.
- Unlimited PTO with a minimum we require you to take off. Please relax and recharge!
- Flexible work hours and work-from-home policy.
- WFH stipend to ensure your work environment meets your standards wit (i.e. laptop, monitor, etc).
- Yearly education stipend.
- Culture: We are committed to a productive and respectful work environment. Culturally, the team is extremely collaborative, friendly, fun, hard-working, intelligent, and mature. That said, while we're young and scrappy as a team, we don't believe in building a startup cult. We like each other, we support each other, we're a focused team that busts our asses at work, and we enjoy hanging out from time to time-- but we enjoy having our own lives outside of Vitally.
Vitally is a Customer Success platform built for strategic and proactive CS teams looking to easily prevent churn and retain (and identify) their best customers. Some of the best CS teams at companies like Zapier, Segment, and Productboard trust Vitally to unify their customer data. We make it possible with our powerful analytics dashboards, intuitive automations, and project management tools that all together make their customer data collaborative, measurable, and actionable for all key stakeholders-- from CSMs to CEOs.
We’re a high-growth, VC-backed startup who, at the end of the day, are looking to onboard people who want to have a profound impact on both the business and their own career. How? Working together to build the future of Customer Success.
If you get excited about ownership, autonomy, impact, and quality output -- then we’re excited about you. We’re not here to hold your hand, but we’re here to build a great product together.