Viva Translate, Inc.
Remote Technical Recruiting Lead
North America Only
RoleAll Other Remote
Viva Translate is building a future of work without language barriers.
We provide cross-language communication that helps Spanish-speaking freelancers communicate with remote teams around the world.
ð Mission for Technical Recruiting Lead role
To execute full cycle recruiting of software developers, designers, and other roles for our external clients.
ð¤ About the role
As our first technical recruiting lead hire, you will spearhead recruitment initiatives and champion a positive candidate experience.
ð What you'll do
- Design, guide, and implement overall recruiting strategy
- Post and manage sourcing strategies on job boards and recruiting sites, with an emphasis on financial resourcefulness for recruiting at scale (e.g. 100,000+ hires)
- Actively source candidates using various recruiting platforms
- Track & evaluate performance metrics, and oversee ways to improve the recruiting & sourcing process
- Build and maintain a strong candidate pipeline
- Review resumes and portfolios, and filter for qualifications and company cultural fit
- Initiate contact with professional attention to detail, schedule interviews, and conduct follow-ups in a timely manner to ensure a positive candidate experience
- Conduct video call interviews with candidates, and compile interview notes
- Coordinate with Engineering, Sales, and Design accordingly to arrange follow-up interviews and take-home assignments
- Collaborate with various stakeholders to facilitate the offer approval, extension, and negotiation process
- Work closely with Sales, Design, Engineering, and other teams to deeply understand hiring needs
- Manage, mentor, and grow a future department of recruiters and coordinators
- Advocate and devise company strategy to better support a pipeline of candidates from marginalized backgrounds
ð What we're seeking
- 4+ years of experience recruiting software engineers & technical roles
- Previous recruitment experience in tech or at startups
- Excellent sense of judgment and proven track record for assessing talent for technical and cultural fit
- Knowledge of major tech stacks and platforms
- Strong interpersonal skills & charismatic personality
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills to attract top talent
- Thrives in a fast-paced & fast-changing environment
- Highly conscientious with keen attention to detail
- Exceptional teamwork, organizational, and multi-tasking skills
- Data-driven and goal-oriented strategist who is proactively working on optimizing conversion rates and costs
- Fluent in Spanish
ð Nice to Haves
- Experience with recruiting in Latin America
- Knowledge of recruitment metrics including time to fill, cost per hire, and source utilization
â¨ Additional Information
- This position is fully remotely
âï¸ To apply please send your resume to email@example.com & describe your process of screening software developer candidates.