Sr. JS Frontend Engineer
WalletConnect is the web3 communications protocol. Since our founding in 2018, we have empowered an increasing volume of connections between wallets and apps, linking the web3 ecosystem together and fueling brand-new user experiences. We began with a single API, and are now building a suite of web3 APIs including Chat, Push, Auth, and more. In 2022, we raised our $>20M Series A/ecosystem round from USV, 1kx, Coinbase, Shopify, and other investors and customers.
To learn more about our plans to create a multi-API messaging network for web3, take a look at our presentation at EthCC.
We're looking for a frontend aficionado with passion for the smallest details to help build delightful web experiences for millions of users. This includes framework neutral tools such as web3modal.com which are served by other developers to end users as well as WalletConnect products such as our chat application that are directly served to end-users. In order to delight developers you will get to develop some framework neutral tools that can be consumed by React/Vue/VanillaJS/etc apps.
- Work closely with our design team in the conceptualization/ideation of new products/features
- Think deeply through and deliver a compelling end-user UX
- Deliver software in TypeScript using web components/React/NextJS
- Translate designs from Figma into reusable and optimized ui components (react / vanilla)
- 3+ years of experience as frontend developer
- Strong portfolio of delightful web applications
- Solid written/async and verbal communication skills
Nice to have:
- Domain experience in crypto is a plus
- Experience in building framework agnostic tools is a plus
- Experience in React Native is a plus
- Open source contributions are a plus
- Fully remote position with flexible timezone (CET/EST preferred)
- Competitive salary
- Company equity
- Remote work allowance
- Token offering
Jobs by Expertise
Jobs by Skill
© Copyright AllRemote 2022. All Rights Reserved