Senior UX Designer
Do you want to contribute towards solving one of the most important issues of our generation? Join us accelerating the transition to a water secure world.
Waterplan is a fast-growing startup in the Climate Tech space that develops a B2B Enterprise SaaS platform for companies to measure, respond, report and monitor companies´ increasingly changing water risk. By showing companies the business case for mitigating water risk, Waterplan accelerates their transition to a world where companies are incentivised to save more water, abate the discharge of polluting effluents, conserve watersheds and preserve shared value.
Due to continued growth, we are looking for a Senior UX Designer to join the Product team at Waterplan. You will be working in a fully remote distributed team across multiple disciplines at a science-oriented company.
At Waterplan you will have the chance to work at the forefront of our industry and you will be working with world leading experts in water.
We are a dedicated and talented team and have ambitious growth targets planned for the next few years. If you are interested in the Climate Tech space, you have an entrepreneurial spirit and a lot of drive, we want to get to know you!
About your core focus
We’re looking for a Senior UX Designer to help shape the future of Waterplan products. You’ll be part of a small, growing design team which works across product, UX and interaction design.
- UX, interaction & product design for our core Waterplan products
- Work closely with engineers to plan and design new features
- Run workshops with stakeholders to define product direction and requirements
- Work with Customer Success team to analyze customer feedback and metrics to drive our design
- Share design ownership of our rapidly evolving design system
What you should have
- 5+ years of UX design experience for a complex SaaS product.
- Ability to own a feature from inception through to production.
- Experience in the design user testing process (preparing testing prototypes, reviewing feedback, etc).
- Ability to simplify complex problems down to simple and elegant solutions.
- Strong interaction design experience (primarily web-based desktop apps).
- Adept to Figma.
- An understanding and appreciation of engineering processes.
- Strong verbal and written English skills - you are able to communicate your thoughts and ideas effectively to the team and international stakeholders.
- A proactive attitude and ability to work independently.
- Ability to lead Jr and Mid level designers on projects.
Nice to have skills
- Experience working in other roles related to Product or Business.
- Spanish is a plus.
- Previous experience in the Climate-Tech Space.
At Waterplan you’ll enjoy
- Our Team. We are convinced our team is our most valuable asset. At Waterplan you will have the chance to work at the forefront of our industry and you will be working with world leading experts in water.
- Our Spirit. We are building something big, you will be part of an ambitious and impactful project as we are trying to achieve one of the mayor world's sustainable development goals.
- Our Culture. We are a fully remote company with unlimited PTO.
- Our Values. Think Long-Term, Iterative Excellence, Thoughtful Discussion, Make Others Successful.
- Send us your CV and portfolio