RoleSales and Marketing
Web Scribble provides market-leading, innovative career center software to thousands of customers and hundreds of associations around the world. Associations depend on Web Scribble's job board software to provide clear member value, develop deep member insight and enhanced engagement, connect talented and qualified job seekers with the right employers, drive non-dues revenue, and advance shared missions. Web Scribble is currently in a high growth phase – growing 480% over the last three years – and was recently named to the Inc. 5000 list of the fastest-growing private companies in America.
We are looking for a paid Sales Intern to work with our Team Lead on connecting with inbound employers, answering inbound phone calls, responding to chat messages, and scheduling appointments for salespeople.
- Staff our inbound chat, answering questions for net new employers on e-commerce job postings
- Answer inbound phone calls, explaining Web Scribble’s recruitment advertising offers
- Use Salesforce and website research to determine employer size and category
- Direct employers to the proper salesperson or assist the employer directly
- Clearly articulate and demonstrate our value proposition, creating excitement and enthusiasm among prospects.
- Learn about employers’ hiring needs and company hiring initiatives.
- Familiarity or interest in sales, recruitment advertising, or human resources
- Some customer service experience preferred
- Available at least 20 hours per week
This is a paid internship.
Web Scribble is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diversity is integral to our success, and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, age, or any other basis protected by law.
Jobs by Expertise
Jobs by Skill
© Copyright AllRemote 2022. All Rights Reserved