Customer Support Associate - Billing & Accounts
Australia, New Zealand
Webflow is a visual web development platform that empowers non-coders to create incredible experiences for the web. We’re looking for a Customer Support Associate - Billing & Accounts to help empower our customers and make Webflow the best product possible.
About the role
- Location: APAC Remote (NZ/Australia)
- Required time zones: APAC (NZ/Australia)
- 40 hours/week (weekdays - Monday-Friday)
As a Customer Support Associate - Billing & Accounts, you’ll …
- Provide consistently high-quality customer experiences for all Webflow customers
- Help customers in support queues using applications including but not limited to Zendesk, Help Scout, and ClickUp
- File bugs, troubleshoot issues, and collaborate with the team to provide an excellent customer experience
- Advocate for our customers and work closely with your team and manager to find areas of improvement within our product and services.
You’ll thrive as a Customer Support Associate - Billing & Accounts if you:
- Have demonstrated experience with providing high-touch customer support over email and live chat in SAAS or account/billing customer service
- Have experience with Stripe and/or similar payment/billing platforms
- Are familiar with Webflow's product and capabilities, or have experience with HTML, CSS, and DNS
- Exhibits analytical reasoning and critical thinking skills for account/billing
- Have demonstrated written and verbal communication skills (English)
- Ability to learn new digital tools quickly
- Work autonomously, creatively, and kindly with your teammates while empowering and supporting those around you.
- Practice radical candor with your colleagues to communicate clearly. You can start from the common ground as a great listener and work towards creative solutions with others.
- Advocate for others – including customers and colleagues – and you want to build a career in customer support!
If you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying. Studies show that you can still be considered for a role if you meet just 50% of the role's requirements.
At Webflow, we believe that what we’re doing doesn’t define our success — so we focus on our “why" and "how"
To empower everyone to create for the web — and lead impactful, fulfilling lives while we do it.
Our Core Behaviors:
- Earn customer trust
- Get it done, do it right
- Practice candor with care
- Dream big, ship often
Our commitments to you
- We’ll pay you!
- We’ll invest in your physical and mental well-being with a monthly stipend for health and wellness expenses
- We’ll pay you to take a vacation … seriously. We’ll give you a $1,000 bonus for taking your first vacation with us that is more than 5 days
- We give you a 5 week sabbatical after 5 years of service
- We provide remote employees with the equipment and productivity stipend they need to create a great remote work environment
- We will offer you the support you need to help you grow as an impactful Customer Support Associate - Billing & Accounts and a healthy human being
Ready to apply?
If you share our values and enthusiasm for empowering the world, we’d love to review your application! We promise we do take the time and care to review every application we receive. However, as much as we wish we could interview everyone who submits an application, we cannot guarantee an interview or feedback due to the unprecedented volume of applications we are receiving today. We are rooting for you, and hope you do consider applying.
If you are extended an offer, that offer may be contingent upon your successful completion of a background check, which will be conducted in accordance with applicable laws. We may obtain one or more background screening reports about you, solely for employment purposes.
Webflow requires all new employees to submit proof of their COVID-19 vaccination status as a condition of their employment. As such, your failure to timely provide such information, upon Webflow's request, may result in the revocation of your offer or the termination of your employment with Webflow, as applicable.
At this time, Webflow does not require fully remote employees to be vaccinated against COVID-19. However, you must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide proof of vaccination to work out of any Webflow office, visit an office, or attend any in person work events, including company off-sites, company sponsored social gatherings, and meetings. As such, at this time, we will only consider individuals who are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 for roles which require any in person work. If, due to the nature of your role, you are at any time during your employment required to work in person, but you are not fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to applicable regulations, your employment may be terminated.
We are committed to maintaining a safe and inclusive workplace, and our vaccination policy will evolve in response to the changing risks and regulations associated with COVID-19.