🇺🇸 USA Only
RoleAll Other Remote
Webflow is a visual web development platform that empowers non-coders to create incredible experiences for the web.
We’re looking for a Data Analyst to inform the future of Webflow with data, building a deep understanding of how our customers most successfully create for the web with our product.
You’ll partner with stakeholders throughout the company to identify their business questions and perform analysis that enables data-informed decision making. You will be a champion for data governance and literacy by helping to define the company's KPIs and providing visibility through interactive data visualizations/dashboards. As an early member of our data team, you will also be working to improve our data warehouse, thoughtfully developing clean, reliable data pipelines for lasting impact. We are looking for an empathetic, humble, curious and collaborative team member who is excited to provide meaningful, actionable insight to teams at Webflow while helping to shape our foundational data capabilities.
- Location: San Francisco HQ or remote (US time zone)
- Full time
As a Data Analyst you’ll …
- Enable business stakeholders to easily leverage our data and analytics capabilities, increasing data literacy across Webflow and prioritizing data quality
- Empower Webflow teams to answer complex business questions and align on specific definitions for key metrics, product feature adoption, and customer attributes.
- Align with stakeholders on deep dive analysis opportunities that will lead to actionable insights that inform strategic decisions.
- Collaborate with other data team members to improve our analytics capabilities, operational processes, and collaboration with other teams. We currently use Stitch, dbt, Snowflake and Tableau!
You’ll thrive as a Data Analyst if you:
- Have 2+ years of experience working in data analytics (or other relevant focus)
- Have proficiency in SQL and/or programming languages such as Python or R
- Have expertise manipulating large data sets, interpreting data trends, connecting a multitude of data sources, and using visualization tools (Tableau, Looker, Mode, etc.)
- Have strong analytical skills with the ability to make meaningful recommendations that will inform our business strategy based on data analysis
- Are a strong collaborator and enjoy empowering business stakeholders with diagnostic and descriptive analysis that can be leveraged to make data-driven decisions
- Have excellent communication skills to explain analytical findings to both technical non-technical stakeholders
If you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying. Studies show that you can still be considered for a role if you meet just 50% of the role’s requirements.
At Webflow, we believe that our success will be defined not only by what we do — but also by how and why we do it. So, here is the Webflow “why” and our “how”:
Our dual missions — one for the world, one for us
- For the world: To empower everyone to create for the web and spark an unprecedented wave of digital innovation.
- For ourselves: Lead fulfilling, impactful lives.
Our core behaviors (how we act)
- Earn customer trust
- Get it done, do it right
- Practice candor with care
- Dream big, ship often
- We’ll pay you! This is a full-time, salaried position that includes equity
- We’ll invest in your physical and mental well-being with health, dental, and vision benefits and a monthly stipend for health and wellness expenses
- We’ll pay you to take a vacation … seriously. We’ll give you a $1,000 bonus for taking your first vacation with us that is more than 5 days
- We offer flexible parental leave
- We provide remote employees with the equipment they need to create a great remote work environment
- We will offer you the support you need to help you grow as an impactful Data Analyst and a human being
If you share our values and enthusiasm for empowering the world, we’d love to review your application! We promise we do take the time and care to review every application we receive. However, as much as we wish we could interview everyone who submits an application, we cannot guarantee an interview or feedback due to the unprecedented volume of applications we are receiving today. We are rooting for you, and hope you do consider applying.
Note: You'll need valid U.S. work authorization to join us.
If you are extended an offer, that offer may be contingent upon your successful completion of a background check, which will be conducted in accordance with applicable laws. We may obtain one or more background screening reports about you, solely for employment purposes