🇺🇸 USA Only
RoleAll Other Remote
The Identity Access Management (IAM) SSO Engineer is responsible for the design, development, implementation, application integration, automation and improvement of Client’s access management solutions including, but not limited to, Single Sign On & Federation, Directory Services, Multifactor Authentication, and Web Access Management.
- Review and lead the gathering of business, functional and technical requirements for establishing an Okta Identity platform.
- Work with customers to document the common technical and functional requirements for specific solutions.
- Translate requirements to designs and to provide technical leadership and oversight.
- Support the creation of project plans to develop and implement the proposed solution.
- Develop strategic plans for identity services, including, but not limited to, transition strategies, bundling strategies, mission/vision descriptions, and positioning strategies.
- Develop Identity and Access Management (IAM) technical standards for interoperability and portability across multiple vendor solutions.
- Work closely with the sales team to properly package, market and sell services.
- Assist in periodic customer health-checks and project reviews.
- Implement, integrate and support Okta's cloud technologies into Client's IAM environment.
- The Client's Application integration into SSO, federation, web access management, and directory service environments
- Develop and maintain an access management integration process detailing a technical integration template and procedure
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues efficiently during migration and onboarding activities.
- Support technical integration needs (design and development) that facilitate connectivity between SSO, directory, and provisioning tools
- Work with the Access Management Solutions Lead to validate integration needs with proposed technical solution
- Successfully transition support and knowledge of new application integrations and environment upgrades to Client's SSO operations team
- Uses a comprehensive understanding of multiple IAM, operational and security technologies, to lead the analysis, design and deployment of IAM architecture and other security projects to proactively identify and mitigate organizational risk, streamline access management activities, ensure resources are secured, and adapt to changing threat landscapes.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering or related field, with a minimum of 2 years of experience in Information Security OR in lieu of the bachelor’s degree, a minimum of 5 years of experience in Information Security
- Hands on experience integrating applications with Okta SSO, MFA, API Management is must.
- Hands on experience migrating legacy header-based applications to modern authentication standards such as SAML, OIDC, OAuth.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in the development and/or operational experience with the following product offerings: Okta , Oracle Unified Directory and CA Siteminder/SSO (12.52+), including implementation, installation, configuration & administration of various components.
- Intimately familiar with IAM related protocols such as SAML, SCIM, OpenID and OAuth.
- Strong understanding of cloud computing architecture, technical design and implementations, including Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS) and Software as a Service (SaaS) delivery models.
- Working knowledge of Cloud Authentication and Access management Services.
- Strong analytical and clear-thinking skills
- Excellent team skills and self-motivated
THIS JOB IS REMOTE