Ping Senior Engineer
🇺🇸 USA Only
RoleAll Other Remote
We are looking for an IAM engineer with experience in installation, integration and deployment of Ping Identity solutions. The ideal candidate should have previous hands on experience in migrating applications to Ping Identity.
In this role you will:
- Be the subject matter expert on PingFederate, PingDirectory, PingAccess, PingOne, PingOne Risk and other Ping Identity products.
- Responsible for onboarding applications to Ping by working directly with key business stakeholders and project teams.
- Lead the design and implementation of enterprise grade production deployment architecture for Ping.
- Ensure IAM solutions are aligned with the company's Information Security policies and standards.
- Participate in Identity and Access Management enterprise governance processes and drive IAM standards adoption.
- Minimum 3 years of experience with Ping Federate, Ping Access, Ping Directory and Coreblox is a must.
- Expertise in configuring IdP adaptors, SP adaptors, policies, data stores etc. in Ping Federate.
- Strong experience in administering Ping Directory server and managing data using LDAP tools.
- Experience in configuring agents, rules and authentication criteria in Ping Access.
- Experience in implementing risk-based authentication flow using PingOne Risk.
- Solid understanding of Ping’s administration APIs and Velocity templating engine.
- Expert knowledge of Multi-factor authentication, OAuth, OpenID Connect, SAML, SSO, Federated authentication, Directory Services technologies including LDAP, web servers etc.
- Familiarity with Docker, Kubernetes, Apigee and Azure/AWS is a plus.
- Good understanding of Privileged Access Management.
- Solid Understanding of Web services (SOAP, REST) and web applications (Angular, Java).
- Programming and scripting min 2 years.
- Self-starter with excellent communication and proactive problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail while managing multiple priorities.
Top Skills Details:
PingFederate,IAM,Ping Access,Ping Directory
- Minimum 5 years of Information Technology experience.
- 3 to 5 years of specialized experience with Identity Management Solutions preferred
- 2 to 3 years of software development or Linux system administration experience is desirable.
- Experience working in a matrix organization with distributed teams.
- Bachelor of Science in a related field (e.g. Computer Science, Information Systems) or relevant work experience.
THIS JOB IS REMOTE