Content Writer / CopyWriter
RoleAll Other Remote
- Our company is a fast-growing digital marketing agency that provides a wide range of services including website design and development, SEO, social media marketing, and content creation. We are seeking a talented Content Writer/ Copywriter to join our team and help us create compelling and engaging content for our clients.
- As a Content Writer/ Copywriter, you will be responsible for creating high-quality written content for a variety of digital marketing campaigns including blog posts, articles, email newsletters, social media posts, and website copy. You will work closely with our clients and our internal team to understand their business objectives and develop content strategies that support their goals.
- Write clear, concise, and engaging content that aligns with our clients' brand voice and tone
- Conduct research to gather information and data to inform content creation
- Collaborate with our internal team to develop content ideas and strategies that align with our clients' goals
- Edit and proofread content to ensure it meets our clients' quality standards and is error-free
- Optimize content for SEO and ensure it meets best practices for online content
- Manage multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously
- Proven experience as a Content Writer/ Copywriter, preferably in a digital marketing agency or related field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a strong attention to detail
- Ability to research and write on a wide range of topics
- Knowledge of SEO best practices and how to optimize content for search engines
- Familiarity with content management systems (CMS) and basic HTML coding
- Strong organizational skills and ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines
- Bachelor's degree in English, Communications, Marketing, or a related field
- Must have access to a reliable computer and high-speed internet connection
- Must have a portfolio of writing samples that demonstrate your ability to write for a variety of audiences and industries
- Must be able to work independently and as part of a team in a remote environment
- Familiarity with social media platforms and experience creating content for social media is a plus
Salary and Benefits:
- We offer competitive salary packages based on experience and qualifications, as well as a comprehensive benefits package that includes health, dental, and vision insurance, paid time off, and a 401k retirement plan.
- If you are a talented writer with a passion for creating compelling content that drives results, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity to join our team as a Content Writer/ Copywriter (Remote).
Jobs by Expertise
Jobs by Skill
© Copyright AllRemote 2022. All Rights Reserved