RoleAll Other Remote
What we are looking for
We are looking for an experienced Test Manager, with automation experience, to join our team in Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam. The ideal candidate is independent, used to collaborate with remote teams and will be responsible for leading a team of testers in the creation and execution of test plans and strategies for our software. Great English skills at all levels is mandatory. You will report to our CTO to build the future technology of our core product and be part of its growth.
This is a consultant (freelance) type of contract, indefinite term, full-time.
- Planning and designing test strategies, ensuring that testing processes and methods are clearly defined and communicated to the team.
- Team Management to ensure that each member of the team is assigned tasks that align with their skills, and work together to achieve the common goal of testing the software product.
- Quality Assurance, that our product meets the quality standards set by Wecheer, monitoring and evaluating the testing process to identify areas for improvement and implement necessary changes.
- Test execution to coordinate the testing activities to ensure timely delivery for release
- Creating reports that document the testing process, test results, and defects. You communicate the status of the testing process to stakeholders
- Risk management: identifying, assessing, and mitigating risks associated with the testing process. You will ensure that appropriate measures are in place to minimize the impact of potential risks on the software product.
- Continuous improvement: responsible for identifying areas for improvement in the testing process and implementing changes to increase efficiency and effectiveness. You will be up-to-date with the latest testing methodologies and tools to ensure that the testing process is optimized
- 7+ years of quality assurance and practical working experience automation frameworks and manual testing tools.
- High discipline in defining the testing strategy and the test plans
- Ability to define the scope of testing within the context of each release/delivery
- Apply the appropriate test measurements and metrics in the product
- Plan, deploy and manage the testing effort for any given engagement
- Ensure content and structure of all Testing documents/artifacts is documented and maintained
- document, implement, monitor and enforce all processes for testing as per standards defined by the organization
- Keep track of the new requirements/change in requirements of the Project
- Act as the main point of contact for the testing discipline
- Strong knowledge of security, performance and emerging testing technologies.
- Experience working with multicultural teams, remote work is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science / engineering, a master’s is a plus.
- Financially rewarding package
- Support for your growth and professional development
- An energetic, fast-moving, multi-cultural team
- Generous and flexible vacation policy
Jobs by Expertise
Jobs by Skill
© Copyright AllRemote 2022. All Rights Reserved