2 to 5 years
WESSCO International is a B2B marketing agency and supplier, specializing in creating branded collaborations for the Hospitality and Travel industries. For over 40 years we have been the trusted link between the world's most important airline, hotel and cruise-line brands and the leading fashion, cosmetic and CPG brands.
Our Design & Brand Studio consists of a team of marketers and designers focusing on improving traveler experience through innovative projects that take many forms (physical product, digital content, event activations, etc.).
The Studio is looking for a Product Designer to help design, develop, and deliver a wide range of amenities and comfort products for customers around the world.
The designer can be based in one of our offices or work remotely. Our teams are based in NYC, LA, and Shanghai.
Who You Are:
- You have a passion for contemporary design and an eye for color and material combination
- You have pay attention to small details
- You have a good grasp of fashion, cosmetics and lifestyle brands and an interest in packaging design
- You enjoy working cross-functionally and are comfortable collaborating with a decentralized design team. We design iteratively, implementing feedback from multiple sources
- You are proactive and strive to always deliver the best result for the customer. You are able to prioritize and sort out how to address feedback for the benefit of the work
- You have exceptional skill in storytelling and concept presentation
What You'll do:
- Product Design: Design amenity bags, Cosmetics Packaging (including primary and secondary containers such as boxes, sachets and bottles, labels, informational inserts, usage guides, etc.)
- Product Development: Assist and collaborate with sourcing team through the whole product development process including preparing technical drawings, color and material selection.
- Pitch deck design: Infographics, Diagrams, Illustrations. Collaborate with Marketing to transform concepts into compelling visual narratives.
- Print design: Printed marketing materials
- Digital design: for digital platforms, user experience, user flow, marketing campaign execution, etc
In order to be considered, please don't forget to include:
- Your CV
- A link to your portfolio
- English: Fluent or Native level
- 2-5 years of relevant experience (cosmetics, accessories, bag design)
- BA or BFA in Product/Graphic/Industrial or Fashion Design Preferred
- Experience of working with target price-based production preferred
- Exceptional skills in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator & InDesign are required)
- Desirable but not required: 3D modeling (Rhino, CAD, Sketchup or equivalent) & Freehand illustration and sketching
- Photography and video editing skills a plus
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent eye for aesthetic design and customer appeal
- Good understanding of color science and combinations
- Artistic and innovative flair
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong knowledge of the industry and market trends
- Fully remote role
- Competitive Benefit package