RoleManagement and Finance
YOUR JOURNEY STARTS HERE...
This position presents the opportunity to work in a business-critical role in a rapidly growing company. You will also uphold our four core values:
- Be the solution - take ownership, drive collaboration
- Be resourceful - strive for new wins every day
- Be honest - default to transparency
- Be respectful - treat others like you want to be treated
We encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds and underrepresented groups and would invite you to apply. A diverse workforce is a highly productive one, so why not take a chance, send us your application even if you don't meet all our requirements, we may surprise you!
“Culture add” is so much better than "culture fit" and welcome applications from all groups, irrespective of your, age, disability, gender reassignment, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, veteran status and sexual orientation.
You will be helping a lot of SME businesses, so a friendly approach, a passion for Fintech, a love of travel and most importantly an eagerness to pick up the phone and speak with new people is what you will need to be a success in this role.
Your main role is to demo, call and close small-to-medium sized, multi-day tour operators. You will look after the whole sales cycle. At the moment, we have many potential clients for you to contact so you will spend less time researching and prospecting and most of your time on demos and follow-ups.
- Fluent in English (please mention in your resume if you are fluent in any other language)
- Confidence to pick up the phone and make outbound, cold calls
- Superb communication and presentation skills
- Eagerness to help SME business company owners expand their operations.
We will be really excited if you also have:
- Some experience in inside sales via emails and calls
- Prior experience in B2B technology sales, especially sales to small companies
- Prior experience or existing network in the travel industry
- Knowledge of Hubspot CRM or other CRM platforms
WeTravel (www.wetravel.com) is an online fintech payment platform that transforms travel companies' finances, communication, and marketing from a lot of manual paperwork to digital. We are a very well funded VC-backed company, bringing together a diverse and highly motivated team.
Read about us on TechCrunch, Huffington Post, Yoga + Life, Financial Times (FT), Skift, Lonely Planet, etc: www.wetravel.com/press
- Attractive compensation - Unlimited Commission
- Unlimited Paid Time Off!
- Remote first option
- As a travel-related company, we have fantastic team retreats, two of our founders love surfing, so it's normally beside a great beach
- The latest tech you need to be successful
- 1099 / consulting agreement
- For candidates resident outside North America salaries are weighted according to local factors and considerations.