Head of Marketing
RoleSales and Marketing
YOUR JOURNEY STARTS HERE...
This position presents the opportunity to work in a business-critical role in a rapidly growing company. You will also uphold our four core values:
- Be the solution - take ownership, drive collaboration
- Be resourceful - strive for new wins every day
- Be honest - default to transparency
- Be respectful - treat others like you want to be treated
We encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds and underrepresented groups and would invite you to apply. A diverse workforce is a highly productive one, so why not take a chance, send us your application even if you don't meet all our requirements, we may surprise you!
“Culture add” is so much better than "culture fit" and welcome applications from all groups, irrespective of your, age, disability, gender reassignment, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, veteran status and sexual orientation.
Reporting to the CRO/Co-founder, WeTravel is seeking a dynamic individual to join our growing global team as the Head of Marketing.
You will be responsible of overseeing 3 managers (direct reports) and 7 specialists.
This is a remote opportunity with preference of working U.S East Coast hours.
- Define marketing strategy to support the scaling of the company from $5-10M ARR to $30-$50M ARR
- Double MQLs to 30-40% of sales team's new leads
- Establish and strengthen WeTravel's brand as a thought leader in the multi-day travel segment
- Manage and build a team of marketing managers and specialists (currently split across 3 functions: inbound marketing, PR/communications, and product marketing)
- Oversee all marketing campaigns and monitor the results/CAC/ROI
- Work and coordinate with three other heads of the company's revenue-side organization: Head of Sales, Head of Partnerships, and Head of Account Management
- B2B marketing experience
- SMB SaaS experience
- People management experience
- Working knowledge of inbound marketing
- Working knowledge of public relations/brand
- Working knowledge of product marketing/sales enablement
- Travel tech, travel, or fintech experience
WeTravel (www.wetravel.com) is an online fintech payment platform that transforms travel companies' finances, communication, and marketing from a lot of manual paperwork to digital. We are a very well funded VC-backed company, bringing together a diverse and highly motivated team.
Read about us on TechCrunch, Huffington Post, Yoga + Life, Financial Times (FT), Skift, Lonely Planet, etc: www.wetravel.com/press
- Attractive compensation
- Unlimited Paid Time Off!
- Remote first option
- As a travel-related company, we have fantastic team retreats, two of our founders love surfing, so it's normally beside a great beach
- The latest tech you need to be successful
- 1099 / consulting agreement
- Employee status also available for selected locations to include medical insurance contribution.
- For candidates resident outside North America salaries are weighted according to local factors and considerations