Laravel / React Fullstack Developer
RoleFull Stack Programming
We are extending our development team and are looking to add an experienced Fullstack (Laravel / React) Developer. You should be willing to take responsibility for projects and be in charge of their frontend and backend implementation to create great digital products from scratch to the product’s release.
You will be working directly with our team of developers, designers, and project managers to help our clients bring ideas to life.
We work on a diverse set of interesting projects and want to give you the opportunity to take part in them from the start. You will be able to see these projects evolve for years while we maintain them.
what. AG is one of the leading digital consultancies with a headquarter in Zurich, Switzerland. With our global team, we build digital products, create outstanding websites, and help our clients to grow. Our clients range from leading startups to global Enterprises.
- Based on user stories and designs create a technical architecture in close collaboration with our team of PMs, designers, and developers
- Implementation of either or both the frontend and backend parts of our digital products with a focus on quality and timely delivery - taking projects from the first line of code to release and beyond
- Collaborating with our project managers and quality assurance team to ensure clients are happy and we get things right
- Maintenance and extension of existing projects
Requirements / Skills:
- 4 year or more of experience working on Laravel projects, ideally working in a remote, agency environment.
- Experience with frontend frameworks and at least 2 years of React experience (Vue is a bonus)
- Experience with building REST APIs and integrations with other services
- Solid track record of completing projects successfully
- You have a good grasp of git on the command line.
- You have some experience with docker for local development
- You have a solid grasp of HTML5, twitter-bootstrap, SCSS / CSS and typescript, having worked with Tailwind is a bonus
- Experience with Octobercms is a significant plus
At what. we believe that work should be fun and something you want to do and not something you have to do. We help that along with the following:
- Work fast and get results quickly. We are very results oriented and want to turn our projects into successes together with our clients.
- Need to take care of something in the morning and want to catch up later? No problem. We are results-oriented not micromanaging.
- Flat hierarchy - Get decisions fast when you need them.
- You have a large amount of responsibility in your department. Do you want to change something? See possibilities to improve how we do things or what we do? The only thing needed is to speak up and we will discuss.
- Multicultural and multidisciplinary team with a focus on improving and learning. We want you to learn and grow which is why you also have access to individual training and guidance.
- Various perks that you can benefit from.
- Fair compensation.
- Weekly remote pilates classes for all.
- You can come and visit us in Zurich - we cover the costs.
Along with your CV and a short intro video, please attach a relevant code snippet (a project, file, etc) written by you that you consider a good representation of your engineering skills.
Information for recruitment agencies: for this position, we only accept direct applications from candidates and will not consider applications from agencies.