RoleAll Other Remote
We are a group of HR Consultants who work day-in and day-out together to provide a full range of Recruitment and HR solutions. We work with amazing clients in several regions around the world, including the Middle East, the United States, and Europe in diversified sectors such as Technology, Ecommerce, Marketing, Retail, Oil&Gas, and much more.
We are currently expanding and looking for a fully remote Recruitment Specialist to join our wonderful team of recruiters. Your role as a “Recruitment Specialist” is to manage and administer the day-to-day recruitment and selection process efficiently to make sure that we have a sufficient number of qualified candidates in our pipeline.
- Collaborate with Recruitment Consultants on different recruitment projects.
- Implement different recruitment techniques and methods to feed our pool of potential candidates.
- Shortlist candidates across job descriptions and person specifications to choose the most suitable ones.
- Conduct prescreening interviews with the shortlisted candidate to determine their suitability.
- Schedule different stages of interviews with the shortlisted candidates.
- Manage and administer the full testing stages with relevant candidates.
- Liaise and lead correspondences with candidates and hiring managers during the whole process of recruitment.
- Organize documentation within the whole process including, CVs, applications, assessment forms and job descriptions.
- Maintain applicant-tracking system updated on regular basis.
- Provide periodic status reports.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or any related field.
- Preferred to have a certificate in Human Resources Management.
- 1-3 years of work experience in recruitment and selection.
- Fluent English speaker.
- Experience in using Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS).
- Expert user of recruitment portals and worldwide job boards.
- Professional user of MS. Office and Google Docs.
This is a 100% remote role that needs:
- Ability to work independently.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Comfort in learning and using digital tools.
- Be a team player and have cross-cultural literacy.
- Reliable and secure equipment (stable internet connections & sufficient computer).
What Do We Offer?
- You work wherever you want. It's fully remote.
- 35 working hours a week.
- Flexible Working Hours.
- Competitive base salary plus uncapped profit share.
- Elite medical insurance plans.
- Growing, fast-paced company with opportunities for advancement.
- Diversified and equal employment environment.
- Strong team-oriented culture with numerous events organized throughout the year.