Remote Senior Product Manager
Anywhere in the World
We're seeking a Product Manager to lead initiatives for our client-partners as well as shaping Whitespectre's own software products. The ideal candidate has successfully managed products that involve both a web-based platform and native mobile applications. Significant experience with subscription-based ecommerce business models and managing initiatives that cross both customer experience and operational excellence are also major pluses.
In this role, you will own product development from inception to launch, developing a deep understanding of the customer and business goals, with a keen eye for the critical blockers. You should be an expert communicator and strategist who enjoys collaborating with client stakeholders and working within a close-knit delivery team dedicated to software that provides a stellar user experience and drives growth at scale.
Whitespectre is a product development company that creates high-performing platforms and apps, both for our long-term client partners and our own products. Founded in 2013, we partner with both large established companies and high-growth start-ups in the US and Europe. We're a close-knit team of 75 smart and diverse architects, engineers, product managers and designers, working together remotely and growing!
In this role you will
- Align on key business goals and customer needs for each product initiative
- Partner with cross-functional stakeholders and the development team to define, deliver, and advance the product roadmap, with clear KPIs & prioritization
- Own product evolution from inception through launch and iteration,
- Define and communicate detailed user stories, and be able to lead a team's grooming and sprint planning sessions.
- Collaborate with UI/UX designers and the development team to create engaging and dynamic user experiences.
- Leverage analytics, surveys, competitive analysis, and user interviews to identify areas of opportunity or improvement.
- Lead stakeholder meetings and communicate regularly with the Whitespectre executive team on progress and the client relationship.
- Depending on the level of your seniority- mentor other product team members
Who you are
- A structured thinker who's also a creative problem solvers- you excel at problem statements and a clear plan to deliver, test, and evaluate
- A clear, effective, and engaging communicator - you can build trust and alignment, even in complex situations.
- Both user and data-focused. You understand when and how to use both qualitative and quantitative methodologies.
- Intellectually curious and passionate about new products and market opportunities.
- Seeking career growth and learning opportunities with a company that prioritizes their personal and professional development.
- Competitive salaries, with payment in USD
- Annual Performance & Salary Reviews, with proactive career management
- 20 Days PTO & 3 Charity Days annually (pro-rated)
- Funded face-to-face meet ups in Barcelona, as well as, South America and Asia
- Assisted Relocation package up to $5k
- Flexible working hours for efficient teaming in a 100% remote environment (proudly remote-first for 9 years!)
- Generous Employee Referral Plan
- Team Fitness and Charity Initiatives
In addition to the above benefits, we foster an inclusive working environment that provides:
- Great company environment - check out Glassdoor
- Cross-company knowledge sharing - deepen your expertise, share learnings and work with different technologies and product and UI/UX frameworks
- Opportunities to contribute to company-level initiatives- Thought leadership, Whitespectre's own products, and our climate change initiatives
- An emphasis on both Work-life balance and continuous individual growth
The 'check the box' Requirements
- 4+ years in a product management role, working closely with a cross-functional development team (Engineering, UI/UX Design, & QA)
- Experience managing both web platforms and native mobile applications, with significant experience in ecommerce
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Significant experience using analytics platforms, BI analysis, and KPI tracking.
- Experience working within a US, UK, or Canada-based company or with clients in those countries.
- Must live outside of the US.
Interested in applying?
- Apply by completing the form below
- Or email us with any questions on email@example.com