Client Accounting Supervisor
🇺🇸 USA Only
RoleManagement and Finance
- Oversee the day-day outsourced accounting and finance service to clients
- General ledger coding
- Accounts payable processing including bill payment
- Employee expense reimbursement
- Review and approve payroll
- General accounting and finance consulting
- Coordinate service activities with clients and oversee staff accountants
- Review the month-end close process
- Review of reconciliations for balance sheet accounts
- Analyze the balance sheet and profit and loss statement
- Ensure compliance with GAAP, cash basis/Income tax, or other Comprehensive Basis of Accounting
- Review monthly financial reporting including dashboards, KPIs, and narratives
- Budgeting and cash flow forecasting
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- Actively working towards obtaining CPA license; current CPA license is preferred
- 3-5+ years of recent work experience as an outsourced accountant or auditor for a public accounting firm. Or 5+ years in private accounting with general ledger accounting and financial reporting experience.
- Experience with QuickBooks Online and Sage Intacct accounting system preferred
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Proficient in excel
- We offer a unique culture that emphasizes and values work/life balance including Unlimited PTO and completely remote or hybrid work options with flexible schedules!
- Our collaborative work environment is strongly committed to your professional growth and success
- As part of our Core Values of Continual Learning and Mentorship, we have an extensive onboarding process, provide ongoing Training and Development and CPE, and have a Formal Coaching Program designed to prepare you for your career in a dynamic CPA firm.
- We have a track record of ranking in the Best Place to Work NJ for the past sixteen years and have won several other awards including #1 in Vault’s Top 3 Internships, Best Firms for Young Accountants, Best Accounting Firms to Work For, and many more!
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required.
We believe in equal opportunity:
Wilkin & Guttenplan P.C. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation or protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.