🇺🇸 USA Only
RoleAll Other Remote
WinBG is growing quickly, and we are looking to add a talented Human Resources (HR) Generalist to our team! This is a multi-faceted role focused on understanding what people need and knowing how to provide it. We’re looking for someone to be a trusted resource within the team and provide excellent customer service to our employees (past, present, and future). The HR generalist will have both administrative and strategic responsibilities. As a small team, we are looking for someone that is a go-getter and willing to step in to help with other projects as needed. Some things you’ll have the opportunity to work on include recruitment, onboarding, training and development, and compensation and benefits. We understand that our business thrives when our personnel thrives, and that starts by hiring the right HR team. This role will report directly to the Director of People and be located anywhere in the United States.
- Provide support to employees in various HR-related topics such as time-off, benefits, or perks, and resolve any issues that may arise
- Deliver an exceptional onboarding experience to new hires through the preparation of paperwork, orientation, and welcomes by coordinating with cross-functional departments
- Assist in talent acquisition and recruitment processes, including developing role descriptions and interview plans. You’ll also have the opportunity to interview candidates and help ensure that candidates are smoothly moving through the process.
- Ensure legal compliance with HR state and federal regulations and applicable employment laws, and update policies and procedures as required
- Assist in the communication, interpretation, and upkeep of employee handbook, employee directory, intranet, and organizational chart, and contributes to the development of policies
- Help foster a great remote-first work environment for our employees through events and experiences.
- 2+ Years of experience in a related field such as HR, Customer Service, or Client Success
- Excellent communication skills, interpersonal skills, ethics, and cultural awareness
- An aptitude for problem-solving and being resourceful
- Understanding of general human resources policies and procedures (and where to find more information)
- Experience using Google Suite, and Slack in a business environment.
- Highly competitive salary (and bonus structure).
- Robust healthcare, dental, and vision plans, including full healthcare coverage for your family.
- Flexible Paid Time Off.
- Flexible remote working environment, including a stipend to set up your home office.
- Exciting role within a growing team and company.
- Paid time off to vote as part of our membership to Time to Vote.
- Diversity program including a monthly forum.
- Monthly paid time off for volunteering.
- Annual stipend for external Learning & Development opportunities.
- Access resources to support your financial well-being, including a financial planner.
- Mental wellness benefits include a subscription to Calm, and access to online sessions with therapists and psychologists.
We are committed to your success. At Win, we acquire exceptional, customer-focused companies with a proven track record, then plug in our Shared Services platform of world-class experts to take them to the next level. So, instead of trying to scale alone, every brand that joins Win becomes part of a ready-made community and instantly benefits from decades of expertise, as well as pooled resources, shared operational costs, and economies of scale.
It’s a tried and trusted model that we’ve implemented across a broad but carefully curated portfolio spanning everything from customizable apparel and fitness accessories to home fragrances and pet products. But no matter the market, our businesses all share three things in common: an obsession with making their customers happy, a category-defining brand, and clear growth opportunities.
if you are a dynamic professional looking to have an impact on some of the most exciting brands on the market - Let's start a conversation.
Win is an equal opportunity employer that celebrates the diversity of our staff and inclusive work environment. We recruit qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, ethnic or national origin, protected veteran status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, or citizenship status. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations and will work with you to meet your needs. If you are a person with a disability and require assistance during the application process, please don’t hesitate to reach out!
If you are applying for this role, and reside in California, please read our CCPA notice to understand what data we collect and how we'll use it (don't worry, we'll never sell your data)