BitNetwork - Technical Writer
RoleAll Other Remote
Windranger is a product lab working on the BitDAO ecosystem. You can read more about us here. Over the next few years, BitDAO intends to secure a handful of large partnerships (on the scale of zkSync, Game7, BitNetwork).
As proposed by one of BitDAO’s core contributors, BitDAO is looking to build a chain (BITNetwork) that: uses $BIT as a native token; is EVM compatible; and optimized for high throughput dapps such as derivatives dexes and gaming.
- Work with product managers, product marketing, and engineers to produce and maintain world-class documentation on the blockchain industry, including user guides, technical architecture documents, API developer guides, operation plans, etc
- Write external content for diverse audiences
- Review and edit documents that were written by others
- Independently gather information from subject matter experts to develop, organize, and write procedure manuals, technical specifications, and process documentation
- Using research to establish the strategy for reaching out to the target audience
- Develop content in alternative media forms for maximum usability, with a consistent and cohesive voice across all documentation
- Fully proficient in the English language
- At least 1 year of blockchain experience
- Previous experience writing documentation and procedural materials for multiple audiences
- Superior written and verbal communication skills, with a keen eye for detail
- Have a deep understanding of products and services
- Curiously passionate about blockchain, crypto and related technologies
- Experience working on open source or blockchain projects
- Strong experience owning end-to-end documentation creation process
- Background in cryptography, protocol engineering, and/or distributed systems.
- Business language fluency in Chinese Mandarin