🇺🇸 USA Only
RoleSales and Marketing
Wolfram, creator of Mathematica, Wolfram|Alpha and the Wolfram Language, has an exciting opportunity for a Sales Intern to join its Sales team. The company is looking for a motivated individual with strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills to oversee and assist with sales-related projects throughout the Sales team to ensure the company’s success. The ideal candidate thrives in a fast-paced environment and takes pride in their work and achievements. This is a part-time internship, working up to 29 hours per week.
- Generating reports and refining/cleaning of the data
- Compiling email addresses for communication
- Message writing and communicating with existing and new potential contacts
- Reporting successes to management to continuously discuss time investment on current projects
- Support the Sales team with special projects as needed
- Ability to prioritize tasks and take initiative
- Ability to multitask and stay organized
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Open-mindedness, the ability to learn quickly, adaptability and creativity
- Interest or experience in sales in the tech sector
- Familiarity with Wolfram|Alpha, Mathematica and/or the Wolfram Language is a plus
Location: Champaign, Illinois, or remote
Wolfram is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at its company. Women, people of color, members of the LGBTQ community, individuals with disabilities and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.