Commercial Account Executive - West
3 to 5 years
RoleManagement and Finance
Workato is the only integration and automation platform that is as simple as it is powerful — and because it’s built to power the largest enterprises, it is quite powerful.
Simultaneously, it’s a low-code/no-code platform. This empowers any user (dev/non-dev) to painlessly automate workflows across any apps and databases.
We’re proud to be named a leader by both Forrester and Gartner and trusted by 7,000+ of the world's top brands such as Box, Grab, Slack, and more. But what is most exciting is that this is only the beginning.
Why join us?
Ultimately, Workato believes in fostering a flexible, trust-oriented culture that empowers everyone to take full ownership of their roles. We are driven by innovation and looking for team players who want to actively build our company.
But, we also believe in balancing productivity with self-care. That’s why we offer all of our employees a vibrant and dynamic work environment along with a multitude of benefits they can enjoy inside and outside of their work lives.
If this sounds right up your alley, please submit an application. We look forward to getting to know you!
Also, feel free to check out why:
- Business Insider named us an “enterprise startup to bet your career on”
- Forbes’ Cloud 100 recognized us as one of the top 100 private cloud companies in the world
- Deloitte Tech Fast 500 ranked us as the 17th fastest growing tech company in the Bay Area, and 96th in North America
- Quartz ranked us the #1 best company for remote workers
We are looking for an exceptional Commercial Account Executive to join our growing team. In this role, you will manage customer relationships from prospecting, qualification, close, to post-sales growth. Typical sales cycles may involve POCs, multiple stakeholders, strategic pricing negotiations, and selling to executives and CXOs. This is a remote role, candidates based in the timezones of PST and MT are welcome to apply!
In this role, you will also be responsible to:
- Meet and exceed annual and quarterly ARR sales targets
- Maintain accurate pipeline management with expert-level forecasting
- Understand the product inside out, be technically proficient
- Understand customer needs and requirement
- Be a company builder
- Share best practices back into the organization
Qualifications / Experience / Technical Skills
- Minimum 3-5 years experience in a full cycle, closing role
- Experience handling and owning relationships with mid-market companies, including C-suite
- Proven track record of consistently meeting or exceeding quota
- Prior AE experience in the SaaS or iPaaS space
Soft Skills / Personal Characteristics
- An enthusiastic team player who’s comfortable working in a fast-paced and evolving environment.
- A desire to build something new that can change the world, versus fitting neatly into a large company with an established static playbook
- Not afraid to do outbound prospecting and passionate about being a builder in the region (conducting webinars, activities in the US region, CIO Summits, customer dinners, etc)
Jobs by Expertise
Jobs by Skill
© Copyright AllRemote 2022. All Rights Reserved