Customer Success Manager (German Speaking)
We are looking for a German-speaking Customer Success Manager who will form the link between WorkMotion's HR platform and our international clients. The Customer Success Manager will manage the entire lifecycle of our clients, focusing on HR topics, such as onboarding our clients to the WorkMotion online platform, onboarding our clients' employees, managing employees, coordinating payroll, and understanding labor law.
You will thrive in this role if you are a driven, patient and passionate problem solver who loves to work directly with people and is interested in HR.
So, in a nutshell, why is this the most amazing customer success role in today's tech world?
- Central to Remote Work: You get to work at the forefront of remote work by helping our clients to employ their staff worldwide compliantly. You will create immense value for our clients and help thousands of people find their dream jobs in a remote world by breaking the borders of global bureaucracy.
- International People: The clients you will work with and their employees are located worldwide in more than 50 different countries. Some employees work from Portugal, some from Malaysia, and others from the US. Leveraging our internal knowledge base, you will be able to understand local employment law and get a feeling for international working conventions. As a Customer Success Manager, you will love the job if you are also interested in HR and People Operations.
- Strong Growth Environment: We are growing at an incredible pace, winning large key accounts every week. This provides an amazing platform for you to grow with us by managing multiple key accounts simultaneously and driving our customer success strategy forward. Great performance will be rewarded with more responsibility, and taking on a team lead role.
What you’ll do:
- Manage a portfolio of existing clients, with a focus on retention and growth
- Onboard new clients
- Build and strengthen client relationships
- Onboard and manage our clients' employees throughout their entire lifecycle
- Manage incoming calls and emails and handle appropriate follow-up calls and emails
- Address, resolve and record any client and employee issues that arise about business growth, billing, and general account satisfaction
- Responsible for maintaining superb verbal and written communication and handling a variety of tasks and projects at once
- Have a comprehensive knowledge of the company’s business model to answer all customer inquiries
- Work closely with our Product Team to improve our proprietary product, the only international HR Operating System. You will have the chance to directly liaise with our Product Development team and share all your feedback to help them build the best tool possible.
What we’re looking for:
- Graduate with a BSc or MSc degree
- 1-2 years of Customer Success, Account Management or Sales experience
- Native German speaker, business proficient in English
- Strong planning and organizational skills, with an ability to manage a large volume of clients and employees at the same time
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills, with an ability to respond quickly and communicate effectively
- Interested in learning about different labor law regulations (previous international experience)
- Excellent presentation skills and a creative mindset
- At ease with digital communication tools, e.g. video recordings
- Highly motivated and eager to learn in a fast-paced startup environment
What we offer:
- As a fully remote and completely distributed team, you can do your best work from anywhere you are the happiest
- Opportunities to get to know some of your colleagues at our offices
- Competitive salary
- Merit-based culture with substantial growth opportunities
- Trust-based work – organize your own schedule. We want to celebrate results, not hours spent working
- Collaborative team culture where everyone's input is valued
- Subsidized gym membership subscription and other benefits
- Training and development allowance
- *Some benefits may vary due to local laws and regulations.
Who we are:
WorkMotion is a remote-first HR-tech startup founded in 2020. We offer an all-in-one HR platform to our clients, allowing them to hire the very best talent anywhere in the world (WorkGlobal & WorkDirect). Additionally, we enable our customers to retain their talents by offering them location-flexible temporary employment abroad through our easy-to-use WorkFlex product.
WorkMotion is led by an experienced founding team, and backed by some of the most renowned investors globally. You will be part of our incredibly intercultural team distributed all over this beautiful planet and will have the chance to learn and grow with the company. If you like to roll up your sleeves and go all in, we can do it and build the #futureofwork together! We'd love to see you soon.
**No matter what you look like, where you’re from or where you prefer to work, we encourage all to apply. We believe that the more diversified we are, the more we can revolutionize the working world!**