EAP Clinical Counselor (Mandarin Speaking)
🇺🇸 USA Only
RoleAll Other Remote
This is a remote position.
Workplace Options is the world’s largest independent wellbeing solutions leader that supports individuals to become healthier, happier and more productive, both personally and professionally. Service centers in the U.S., Canada, U.K., Ireland, Portugal, France, Belgium, UAE, Singapore, Japan, China, India and Indonesia support more than 75 million employees across 116,000 organizations and more than 200 countries and territories. At WPO, you will be joining a team that is committed to improving employee wellbeing around the world.
At Workplace Options, we don’t just deliver wellbeing services to our clients, we champion wellbeing for our own employees as well. We consider professional development to be part of our overall employee wellbeing strategy. Which is why we offer training reimbursement, a stipend for clinical supervision, a mentorship program, leadership development, and ongoing clinical training.
- Gym Reimbursement.
- Travel Reimbursement.
- Wellness rewards.
- Access to EAP benefits and all WPO services offered including life coaching, wellness coaching, and work-life support.
- Monthly clinical supervision.
- Clinical supervision stipend.
- Clinical trainings within the team on topics that we encounter from the populations we support.
- Licensure, Certification and Tuition Reimbursement.
- Access to professional monthly clinical development webinars & professional development workshops to assist with CEUs.
global service centers (UK, India, France, Portugal, or Raleigh). The exchange program provides the opportunity to live as a local, while working alongside your colleagues in another office and immersing yourself into the location’s culture.
- Competitive salary.
- Full Benefits Package (Health, Dental & Vision Care) + Paid Time Off.
- Registered Retirement Savings Plan.
position. The clinical team plays a major role at the heart of our company. Team members engage with participants over the phone, video, chat & email all while demonstrating what we call: The Power of a Good Conversation – creating a connection with the client to ensure they feel heard, supported, and cared for. Our EAP counselors engage in Single Session Therapy with participants and provide warmth and empathy while having an engaging conversation to help determine the best course of action for those reaching out to us.
your clinical conversation that would help each person navigate a way forward. The majority of the day is spent, providing in-the-moment support, assessing for suitability of short-term counseling, engaging in crisis management, and always working collaboratively with the caller on what will be the best treatment plan going forward. As part of WPO’s commitment to a holistic approach to care, you will regularly connect clients to external resources or within WPO. You will definitely never be bored working in WPO’s fast-paced environment.
- Providing Single Session Therapy.
- Assessing clients for suitability for short-term counseling.
- Collaboratively developing clear and concise treatment plans for clients.
- Providing clear clinical documentation in our case management system.
- Adhering to the ethical and legal standards which govern service delivery, as well as policies and procedures, which apply to the organization and country, as appropriate.
- Assessing and managing high risk calls and working closely with individuals at risk.
skills to engage and listen while providing clinical interventions such as CBT, solution-focused and Motivational Interviewing techniques. Given the range of populations we support, you need to be comfortable working with individuals presenting with high-risk behavior, complex mental health issues and situation of crisis.
Professional qualification required as follows:
- Social worker, Counselor or Psychologist with accompanying Master’s degree or diploma.
- Licensure or clinical certification preferred.
- Minimum 2 years direct client-contact providing counseling or mental health services (post-qualification).
- Experience providing assessments and/or using clinical assessment tools.
- Training in crisis support, CBT, solution-focused therapy, or mindfulness-based techniques are an asset.
clinical management at WPO is very supportive of one another. If you hold the ability to engage with people from all corners of the world with a warm and empathic approach while guiding them through difficult times, this is the role for you.