Senior Product Manager
🇺🇸 USA Only
RoleManagement and Finance
WorkRamp is the leading enterprise platform for corporate learning. We’re out to revolutionize the way people onboard, train, and get certified across the business. Top companies like Zoom, Box, and Reddit trust WorkRamp to deliver amazing learning experiences for their customers, partners, and employees.
🙌 Why WorkRamp?
- Recently raised a $40M Series C led by Salesforce Ventures, Slack Fund, and Susa Ventures- #1 Top-Rated LMS by The Motley Fool
- JMP Securities Hot 100 Startups: The best privately held software companies 2022
- #1 on Inc's 2021 Best Workplaces List for Startups
- Fortune's Best Places to Work in the Bay Area 2021
- Top 100 fastest-growing SaaS companies of 2020 by SaaS Mag
We just raised our Series C and are growing steadily in a large, well-defined SaaS market. This is an exciting time to join the team as we blitzscale and build the team for the next stage of growth.
🚀 What’s the opportunity?
As a Senior Product Manager, you will be a key member of WorkRamp’s senior product team. This is an amazing opportunity to be part of a team of mid-level, senior and group product managers who are customer-obsessed and love to make data-informed product decisions.
🔧 What will I be doing?
- Own, develop and drive the roadmap for your dedicated product area that aligns with WorkRamp’s the long-term vision
- Deeply understand our users by participating in research. You will be meeting directly with our customers to understand their needs
- Know every nook and cranny of our product and identify areas for improvement
- Work with design and engineering on your team to estimate efforts, define milestones and manage resources
- Develop and execute against feature release deadlines, and ensure the feature is QA’d before releaseInitiate meetings, communicate any changes in feature requirements and release schedules to leadership team, and most importantly escalate critical decisions early
- Track and report on feature adoption and impact, and use data to recommend feature enhancements
🙌 What skills do I need?
- 5+ years experience in a PM role for a digital (ideally B2B SaaS) product working with PMs, designers, and engineers
- Strong desire to work at an early-stage startup on a fast-growing team
- A track record of successfully delivering strategic and tactical initiatives
- A track record of advocating and innovating on behalf of customers to make their daily jobs easier
- Fully Remote - Work from anywhere in the US and Canada
- Unlimited PTO
- Equity with annual refreshes
- Full healthcare coverage
- Stipend for remote work setup
- Annual stipend for professional development
- Half Day Fridays every other week
- Quarterly Self Care Day & more
- This role can be based anywhere in the US
- At this time, WorkRamp does not sponsor work visas