Sr. Product Manager
WorkStep is the leading software provider of workforce retention and hiring solutions for the supply chain industry. We’re a Series B startup (backed by leading investors) that is disrupting the industry and changing the way companies have traditionally hired and retained their frontline supply chain workers. Our mission is simple: to make the supply chain a better place to work. How? By helping companies within e-commerce, manufacturing, retail, CPG, transportation, and logistics make better-fit hires and improve their frontline workforce satisfaction and retention.
WorkStep is looking for a Senior Product Manager to guide our cutting-edge WorkStep voice-of-employee software platform.
In this role, you'll operate as a “pod lead” together with a Product Designer and an Engineering Lead to guide a software product development pod (3-5 engineers) to develop the right features at the right time to help our customers engage and retain their front line workforce. This role reports directly to the Chief Product Officer and is fully remote within the United States
- Work as a tight-knit trio with your fellow pod leads
- Ensure the pod has a high degree of awareness of customer problems/opportunities, the overall business context and cross-departmental constraints
- Partner with people from different functional areas and departments to ensure end-to-end product success: Marketing, Sales, Customer Experience, etc.
- Collect and analyze insights and feedback from the market, customers, usage tracking and users to enable us to make better product decisions
- Ensure transparency and visibility into the execution of the team—and handle communications proactively when things change
- Evangelize product knowledge and improvements across the organization
- Execute go-to-market strategy and process in partnership with Product Marketing
- At least 3 years of experience as a Product Manager, preferably in enterprise-focused SaaS companies in the growth stage ($10MM - $100MM annual revenue)
- Clear and effective communication of ideas, roadmap, and solutions to product designers, engineers, cross-functional partners, and customers—in written form as well as presentations
- A high degree of mastery in common agile / lean-based product development principles and techniques
- Analytical prowess in both quantitative and qualitative methods
- Experience in voice-of-employee (VoE), voice-of-customer (VoC) or other types of survey technology platforms
- Experience in HR Tech, BI tools or any type of front-line workforce technology
- Experience working in the “product trio” model of joint product development team leadership
- Experience working in a sales-driven environment (low logo / high ARPU business).
WorkStep is a fully remote company, meaning our team can work from where it suits them—whether that's East Coast or West Coast, in the mountains, or at the beach. We're a collaborative bunch who are focused on helping our customers succeed and deliver results, Fast. But we also know how to have fun and enjoy each other's company.
Our benefits include:
- Remote working environment
- Unlimited PTO
- Top-notch technology
- Quarterly team building on-site (when safe to resume)
- Workspace, wellness, and L&D stipends
- Competitive company-sponsored health, vision, and dental benefits package
- Opportunity to join a passionate, motivated, and fun team at an early stage to help shape and execute our mission
If you’re a collaborator who likes a challenge, who doesn’t mind rolling up their sleeves, and who wants to join a fast-growing company at an early stage, we want to hear from you!
WorkStep determines pay range based upon numerous compensation factors, including experience, skill set, and a geographic market approach. A current and reasonable estimated range for this position is $140,000 - $170,000. However, it’s possible for an individual to be hired at a salary outside of this range.
WorkStep is an EEO employer. We do not discriminate against any applicant for employment, or any employee because of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation,