Sr. Financial Analyst - Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A)
RoleManagement and Finance
WBL is a U.S.-based company with a 100% remote workforce. The company is seeking to bolster its staff with qualified talent in Turkey. This position will be a remote role based in Istanbul, Ankara, Izmir or select other cities. This is a remote Contract/Consultant position. Working hours will be 9:00 am-6:00 pm Eastern Time (4:00 pm-1:00 am or 5:00 pm-2:00 am Istanbul time), Monday through Friday. The job requires excellent oral and written command of the English language. Resumes must be submitted in English. Resumes provided in Turkish will not be reviewed. You Must Live In Turkey.
- Manages financial planning, budgeting and forecasting, working closely with and presenting to executive leadership.
- Creates variance analysis reports and financial models.
- Leads real-time financial performance monitoring.
- Prepare, analyze and interpret monthly financial results.
- Generate monthly and quarterly financial reporting tracking actuals vs. budget/forecast for key metrics.
- Prepare cash flow forecasts and various long-term financial and statistical projections for strategic planning.
- Provide FP&A finance support to the accounting teams related to productivity, demand planning, reporting and metrics.
- Identify and research variances to forecast, budget and prior-year expenses, proactively suggesting opportunities for improvement.
- Support financial and functional due diligence requests for corporate transactions.
- Other projects and duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Accounting, Finance, Mathematics, Business Administration or a related field.
- 7-10 years of progressive experience in financial analysis/modeling in the financial lending or mortgage industry.
- Solid knowledge of the principles of general business, accounting, quantitative analysis and finance.
- The function requires knowledge of IFRS accounting.
- A high degree of proficiency in Excel, including complex financial analysis/modeling,
- Excellent English fluency, both written and verbal.
Compensation - $3,000-$4,000 USD per month, depending on experience.