6 to 10 years
Why you should join XL Axiata
About the role
- Helps determine business priorities and best sequence for execution of business/group strategy
- Project management - prioritization , planning of projects and features, Stakeholder management and tracking of external commitments
- Manage and ensure the successful delivery of complex programs involving multiple teams from different groups
- Ensure client satisfaction and manage escalations, acting as a single point of contact to the client
- Facilitates meetings with business owners, technical leads, and other stakeholders
- Instill best practices for software development and documentation, assure designs meet requirements, and deliver high-quality work on tight schedules
- Ensure risks are mitigated and that teams are unblocked and can effectively complete their work
- Escalate risks and issues that cannot be solved with the project team
- Ensuring clear and concise communications to all stakeholders
- Coordinate activities of the project teams through task delegation, resource assignment and programme management
- Experience in managing projects in the application area or IT infrastructure.
- Excellent communication skills – written, spoken, presentation and listening with ability to explain and interpret complex issues clearly.
- Experience in a client-facing role.
- Proficient in written and spoken English
- Possess the ability to document and communicate complex process flows.
- Able to clearly articulate and effectively write business requirements
- Good business acumen and commercial skills
- Experience in working with agile lifecycle, tracking and process management tools, e.g. JIRA
- Knowledge of one or more SQL variant, such as MySQL, MSSQL, and PostgreSQL will be an asset
- The ability to create fast and efficient database queries, including joining and cross-referencing cells from several tables
- Good understanding of big data platforms and architectures at operational level
- Excellent analytical and organization skills
- Dealing well with ambiguity
- Ability to establish strong relationships with internal stakeholders and external clients
- Prioritizing needs, and delivering results in a dynamic environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to communicate and articulate ideas and strategies, both written and verbal
- Problem-solving attitude.
- Highly accountable, takes ownership
- Ability to meet deadlines and work in a time bound environment
- High commitment levels and achievement oriented
- Team player