Data Scientist, Product & Marketing
2 to 3 years
RoleAll Other Remote
You.com is the world's first open search engine platform that summarizes the web for users, with no ads, superior privacy choices, and personalization through preferred sources.
You.com is more than just a new search engine — it's a movement to make the internet a place of trust, facts, and kindness — our guiding principles that we're committing to from day one.
It's an audacious goal, but we're ambitious people. We're looking for a few more ambitious folks to join our team.
We’re not just wide-eyed dreamers – we’re pragmatic doers, too. Our founder and CEO, Richard Socher previously started an AI company called MetaMind. Salesforce acquired the company, and Richard became Chief Scientist, leading the company’s AI efforts. Prior to MetaMind, Richard received the best Ph.D. thesis award from Stanford for his groundbreaking work on deep learning. Bryan McCann, co-founder and CTO, is a scientist and philosopher who led natural language processing teams at Salesforce after completing his Master's in C.S. at Stanford. Our founding team members have built companies worth hundreds of millions of dollars and scaled software to serve millions of users. For fun, we run marathons, paramotor, write poetry, read Latin, hike, and camp in the middle of nowhere.
If this sounds intriguing, say hello!
About the Job
We are hiring a world-class data scientist to help us understand our marketing funnels and how our users interact with our product.
You will work closely with our product and marketing teams to derive actionable insights from user data, and help us make data-driven decisions on our product roadmap. To succeed at this job you need to have data science experience as well as an understanding of user behavior and customer development. This is not an entry-level position.
- 3+ years of experience in analyzing and interpreting data using statistical techniques and tools.
- Proficiency in SQL and experience with data analysis tools such as as Databricks & Scuba.
- 2+ years of experience with web analytics and tracking tools, such as Google Analytics, Snowplow or other customer data platforms.
- Experience with A/B testing methodologies and experimentation frameworks.
- Strong communication skills and ability to present complex data findings in a clear and concise manner.
- Analyze and interpret user behavior data to identify actionable insights that can inform product and marketing decisions.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to design and execute A/B tests.
- Communicate complex data findings to stakeholders in a clear and concise manner.
More about You.com
You.com is an equal opportunity employer: your race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability status don’t matter. We’re committed to building a diverse, inclusive, and supportive workplace that is effectively distributed around the world.
We're a remote-first company, but work hours are generally within the Pacific Timezone (7 hours behind UTC). We get together in-person regularly as a team, but as long as your able to maintain significant overlap with Pacific hours during the workday we're comfortable hiring in almost any location (location-specific legal requirements permitting).
• Competitive salary and equity
• Great health, dental, and vision insurance for you and your family
• 401(k) plan
• Unlimited time off (4+ weeks encouraged annually)
• Generous parental leave
• Flexible work hours
Jobs by Expertise
Jobs by Skill
© Copyright AllRemote 2022. All Rights Reserved