Senior Product Designer
We are a diverse, fully distributed team from around the world, working toward a shared vision to simplify a zero-carbon life. By building a companion service (app+platform)f or the electrified household of the future. It connects with the user’s electric vehicle, solar system, smart appliances, heat pump, etc. and helps monitor electricity usage and production, save energy costs and CO2 emissions.
Join our team as Product Designer and help shape Zerofy’s UX experience
Zerofy is an early-stage startup with a big mission. We have shipped our first product and completed the first funding round,you might have heard about us in fast company 😅. The founding team has significant expertise both as founders and their fields in technology and renewable energy. They’ve worked with companies such as Apple, Meta, ABB etc. If you are up for the challenge, you’ll be joining the founders and a small technical team , making significant impact on consumer product company early on!
What you’ll do:
- Be in charge of making Zerofy a leading app for the electrified household through delightful and effective user-experience
- Cover all aspects of product design. From user research & target audience analysis, UX design, visual design of the product, visual identity, etc.
- Cooperate with the team on brand and product positioning, tone-of-voice, etc.
- Analyze, research, prioritize and design new product initiatives
- Drive key product initiatives (e.g. Gamification) from a product design perspective
- Cooperate with founders and marketing on growth strategy
- Collaborate with engineers to ship and exceptional user experience
What we offer:
- The ability to shape an experience with huge climate impact.
- No overhead
- Equity participation
- Perks & Benefits: 5 weeks of vacation, coworking space contribution, etc.
- Work from anywhere in Europe with a fully-remote team with current presence in the US, Switzerland, Estonia, Canada and the Ukraine
What we’re looking for:
- 5+ years of prior experience ideally designing consumer-facing products. User-focussed approach and high standards for UX and design, as demonstrated in your portfolio
- Proficiency with leveraging both qualitative and quantitative (when possible) data in making design decisions
- Outstanding communication skills
- Ability to operate both on the strategic and hands-on execution levels
- Interest in or prior experience with climate tech is a plus
- Preferred locations Switzerland or Estonia, but fully remote is an option.
Jobs by Expertise
Jobs by Skill
© Copyright AllRemote 2022. All Rights Reserved