RoleAll Other Remote
- Zipdev has an immediate full-time opportunity for an Android Developer to help our client transform how businesses and users interact with their cooking appliances.
- We’re looking for an experienced developer who has expertise in mobile application development and who is excited about solving challenging technical problems. We have an existing mobile application on the iOS platform written in Swift.
- Be a vital member of a cross-functional agile team
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform using Kotlin
- Build amazing UX client-side apps
- Work on SDKs & Apps that handle real-time communication with thousands of IoT devices each day.
- Producing modular, well-tested, and documented code with an eye on scalability & amp; performance.
- Identifying and resolving bottlenecks, rectifying bugs, and enhancing application performance
- Be an influencer. Proactively find and solve problems without guidance
- Deploy the application to the app store
- Identify and implement a deployment automation system
- Have intermediate knowledge of behavioral-driven development and other modern development paradigms
- Understand and participate constructively in peer code reviews
- Create simple, thoughtful solutions when presented with challenging requirements
- Demonstrate end-to-end ownership of your applications, including security, deployment, and monitoring tools and techniques
- Take the lead on directing and implementing solutions to moderately complex, loosely scoped problems.
- Have shown the ability to deliver projects independently
- Work remotely Monday - Friday, 40 hours a week (no weekends)
- Vacation: 10 business days a year
- Holidays: 5 National Holidays a year
- Company Holidays: 5 Company Holidays a year (Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Years Eve, New Years Day, Zipdev Day)
- Major Medical Insurance
- Active Lifestyle/Gym Reimbursement
- Performance-based Bonus
- Continuous Education Bonus
- Did we mention its REMOTE