Android Software Engineer
RoleAll Other Remote
We're looking for an Android developer to build intuitive and efficient applications for our customers and internal users. You'll have a chance to work on our shopping app as well as our internal apps covering the entire flow from receiving bulk produce at our dock doors to dropping off customer deliveries at their doorsteps. It's a dynamic and challenging environment where attention to detail and empathy are as important as technical chops.
- 3+ years of experience building production applications, ideally in the areas of e-commerce, fulfillment, or logistics systems using Kotlin.
- Familiar with all aspects of mobile development from concept development to production monitoring and support.
- Experience building multi-modular apps with Jetpack components is desirable.
- Collaborate with product and design to create best-in-class user experiences on Android devices
- Advocate for quality and architecture principles in our codebase
- Have a bias toward action and experimentation
- Desire to build multi-modular Kotlin apps using Coroutines + LiveData/Kotlin Flows
- Work Remote Monday - Friday, 40 hours a week (no weekends)
- Vacation: 10 business days a year
- Holidays: 5 National Holidays a year
- Company Holidays: 5 Company Holidays a year (Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Years Eve, New Years Day, Zipdev Day)
- Major Medical Insurance
- Active Lifestyle/Gym Reimbursement
- Quarterly Home Office Reimbursement
- Performance-based Bonus
- Continuous Education Bonus
- Access to Training and Professional Development Platforms
- Did we mention its REMOTE?!!
Jobs by Expertise
Jobs by Skill
© Copyright AllRemote 2022. All Rights Reserved