Executive Assistant / Operations Manager
RoleManagement and Finance
ZKX is developing a decentralized derivatives protocol on Starknet, the upcoming ZK-rollup by Starkware. Offering an innovative permissionless protocol for perpetual swaps, ZKX will bring unique complex trading strategies to a simplified and fun trading environment. We’re supported by well-known venture funds and are currently coming out of stealth. This is a remote position (Europe to Asia) with travel opportunities and the chance to work for an innovative DeFi project. Join us in the journey to Web3!
- Assist the executive leadership in functional and operational tasks as it relates to the business (meeting coordination, emails, accounting…).
- Experience managing operations at a startup will be highly valued.
- Assist in digital marketing and branding activities for the leadership team (Twitter, LinkedIn).
- Bonus: Assist the leadership team in physical support on the ground in Portugal if the candidate is based there.
- Bonus: Experience editing and/or interest in podcasting and media.
- Bonus: Experience trading and/or interest in cryptocurrencies.
- Ability to learn fast is KEY. Experience managing operations and functional tasks as a PA previously will be valued.
- Experience doing digital marketing or branding for social media accounts will be valued.
- Experience with doing basic accounting and bookkeeping tasks will be valued.
- Experience with assisting in business development and sales efforts will also be considered.
- Honesty, discretion and autonomy at work are essential.
- Professional growth opportunities and career prospects
- Salary plus incentives package to align the team with the project's success