Financial Planning & Analysis Analyst
RoleManagement and Finance
Zone & Co’s Accounting and Finance team is hiring a Financial Planning & Analysis Analyst
About Zone & Co:
Zone & Co is a leading provider of cloud-native software solutions built on the Oracle NetSuite platform. Our company is dedicated to serving finance and accounting professionals by offering a portfolio of innovative apps known as Zone Apps. These apps are specifically designed to simplify and automate critical financial data and workflows across various business entities.
As a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) provider, we empower our 1,500+ customers worldwide to work smarter, faster, and more securely while maximizing the value of the Oracle NetSuite platform. Our comprehensive suite of solutions includes advanced billing and revenue recognition, robust reporting capabilities, accounts payable automation, streamlined payment processing, efficient reconciliations, and seamless approvals.
Learn more at www.zoneandco.com or follow us on LinkedIn: linkedin.com/company/zoneandco.
About the Job:
The Finance team at Zone & Co. is responsible for company-wide financial planning, forecasting, reporting, and analysis. As the central planning group for the entire company, FP&A plays a unique and critical role in driving business decisions and optimizing financial outcomes. This is a highly visible role that includes frequent interaction with leadership. This role will report to our VP of International Finance, and work closely with the Accounting, Marketing, Sales, and Operations teams. This role is fully remote in the United States.
- Own financial planning, forecasting, and variance analysis, including owning business and revenue models.
- Optimize monthly, quarterly, & annual forecasting processes and variance reporting, partnering with our accounting team.
- Partner with the accounting team to evolve systems and processes to ensure accurate and detailed financial reporting.
- On the Company's financial model (P&L, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow), including forecasting, budgeting, and long-term planning.
- Build business unit-level financial statements for modeling and planning purposes.
- Generate P&L reporting for management, both top-line and expense related; expand upon areas of opportunity with follow-up analyses and recommendations,
- Model for various scenarios and run sensitivity analyses.
- Assist with Board and investor packages.
- Manage and Track KPIs
- 5+ years of FP&A experience or other relevant experience, ideally in a high-growth technology company. Must have a deep understanding of key SaaS and Sales KPIs and metrics.
- Analytical mindset, with advanced financial modeling and reporting abilities
- Ability to understand complex business drivers, produce high-quality analytics and communicate insights effectively to all levels of management.
- Proficient in working with large datasets and identifying trends/anomalies against expectations.
- Ability to adapt to a dynamic, constantly evolving business environment.
- Expert Excel chops, including modeling and data analytics.
- Results-oriented, organized, efficient, and resourceful team player that excels in a dynamic environment.
- Extensive modeling experience, an expert in Excel
- NetSuite experience
FP&A Special Projects Can Include:
- M&A: Identifying potential acquisition targets, buy-side support, integration, and divestitures.
- Process optimization: A perennial problem for large organizations is workflow inefficiency that arises when various technical systems and tools don’t “speak to each other” well. Resolving this often requires time-consuming manual intervention. Because FP&A teams find themselves in the middle of these process inefficiencies, they are often the ones tasked with improving them.
- Market research: Determining the size of a given market, leaders, laggers, and potential opportunities in which the organization may have a competitive advantage.
- Capital allocation: How much of and on what should the organization’s capital be spent
Benefits at Zone are all about helping you lead a fulfilling life outside of work. We know work is only one part of your life, so we do everything we can to support it. We offer fully paid parental leave. It’s important to note that Zone & Co is a fully remote company, and this is a remote job. All on top of fully covered, top-tier health insurance and unlimited vacation. See our full list.
We strongly encourage candidates of all different backgrounds and identities to apply. This is an opportunity for us to bring in a different perspective and we’re eager to further diversify our company. Zone & Co is committed to building an equitable, inclusive, and supportive place for you to do some of the greatest work of your career.
Zone and Co is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.