People Strategy Business Partner
RoleAll Other Remote
Zone and Co. is looking for a People Strategy Business Partner!
About Zone & Co:
Zone & Co is a leading provider of cloud-native software solutions built on the Oracle NetSuite platform. Our company is dedicated to serving finance and accounting professionals by offering a portfolio of innovative apps known as Zone Apps. These apps are specifically designed to simplify and automate critical financial data and workflows across various business entities.
As a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) provider, we empower our 1,500+ customers worldwide to work smarter, faster, and more securely while maximizing the value of the Oracle NetSuite platform. Our comprehensive suite of solutions includes advanced billing and revenue recognition, robust reporting capabilities, accounts payable automation, streamlined payment processing, efficient reconciliations, and seamless approvals.
Learn more at www.zoneandco.com or follow us on LinkedIn: linkedin.com/company/zoneandco.
About the job:
We are looking for a Business Partner to join our People Strategy team! As a member of the team, this role will work closely with the Company leaders to align the organization’s people strategy with its business strategy. We need both an administrative expert and a people champion, along with a change agent and a strategic partner for the business.
Business Partner responsibilities for this position will include, but are not limited to:
- Partner with leadership to ensure their teams are engaged, performing well, and have all the resources needed to be successful.
- Assist with the HR function during the integration process of future acquisitions
- Provide day-to-day performance management guidance to managers regarding career planning and coaching for their teams.
- Assist managers with organizational, people, and change-related questions and concerns
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years experience in Human Resources
- Experience in a hyper-growth environment is preferred
- Ability to set up and track relevant metrics and KPIs and use them to drive business results
- Familiarity with data collection methods, both quantitative and qualitative along with an understanding of HR analytics
- Highly self-motivated, detail-oriented, and a team player
- Excellent mentoring and relationship-building skills
- Excellent stakeholder management and developing solid work relationships across the organization
- Previous experience with Mergers and Acquisitions is a plus
- Location: United States
Benefits at Zone are all about helping you lead a fulfilling life outside of work. We know work is only one part of your life, so we do everything we can to support it. We offer fully paid parental leave. All on top of fully covered, top-tier health insurance, and unlimited vacation. We are 100% remote! See our full list.
We strongly encourage candidates of all different backgrounds and identities to apply. This Is an opportunity for us to bring in a different perspective and we’re eager to further diversify our company. Zone & Co is committed to building an equitable, inclusive, and supportive place for you to do some of the greatest work of your career.
Zone and Co. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.