At Chinwag we build small cooperative games to help your people feel connected. The games work wherever people sit (prof..
At Chinwag we build small cooperative games to help your people feel connected. The games work wherever people sit (professionally or geographically).
Chinwag's mission is to help you curate and nurture a beautiful company culture - where people love working together.
- Chinwag's' short games are cooperative, so people across your company connect without awkward small-talk
- Make sure your whole team practices working together so they take your company up and to the right
- Chinwag pairs team members at random, breaking down the silos standing between your startup and success
- The faster startups scale the quicker people lose touch - Chinwag challenges keep the human connection fresh
- Remind high performing teams that they're working with other humans, as your company scales
- Make new-starter get-to-know-you conversations less awkward than a list with 2 bullet points
- Chinwag steps up when you step out - so you can raise funds, speak to customers, prepare a deck, ...
- Game sessions are kept under 15 minutes - maximise collaboration and minimise lost productivity
- Be deliberate about culture but also get all your other jobs done - Chinwag connects people for games automatically
1. Plan: Free
- Price: $0
- Duration: 1 month
- Only 1 game (Neigh-bours)
2. Plan: Business
- Price: $159
- Duration: 1 month
- Full catalogue of games
Significance to remote workers
Chinwag breaks down silos by bringing people together from all parts of the company to play short games (e.g. Finding Fusilli). The experience serves as the foundation of future collaboration and conversation.
The Chinwag challenges (like Who's my human) re-enforce the human connection, making sure people aren't distilled into just an avatar and their output. Better communication, and less staff turnover.
Join the AllRemote community Accelerate the shift towards remote work
Jobs by Expertise
Jobs by Skill
© Copyright AllRemote 2022. All Rights Reserved