FireRTC is a convenient, high-quality app that provides free calling from anywhere to any U.S., Canadian, or Puerto Rican fixed or mobile number.
What are the top FireRTC Alternatives?
Check out this list of the best FireRTC alternatives. Compare the top features, pricing, pros & cons and user ratings to suit your needs.
The only all-in-one solution for business communications and IT support, making IT easy and affordable for small-to-medium-sized businesses.
- Communicate anytime with integrated chat. Start or join meetings in a single click – right from your current conversation.
Your personal online meeting room
- Create a custom meeting link that makes it easy to invite attendees to your own personal meeting room, reserved just for you.
- Let GoTo Meeting call your phone when it’s time for a meeting to start.
Join from your phone
- Participants can dial in to the meeting from their phone for added flexibility on-the-go. Toll-free in over 50 countries.
- Test and preview your webcam before entering a meeting to check your connection and video.
- Easily share your desktop, smartphone or tablet screen with everyone. Present, collaborate and keep everyone on the same page.
Meeting drawing tools
- Draw on your screen to collaborate, brainstorm or present in real-time.
Commuter Mode for mobile meetings
- Call in with a distraction-free environment while on the go. Commuter mode turns your entire phone screen into a color-coded audio/mute button that uses up to 90% less bandwidth.
- Customize your webcam background and truly work from “anywhere.”
- Give meeting guests presenter control so they can share their screen and help run the meeting. You can even share control of your keyboard or mouse.
- Easily share automatic transcripts of your recorded meetings or look back for important notes and action items.
- Record your meetings locally or in the cloud and share or revisit them later.
Meeting diagnostic reports
- View stats and analysis of meeting performance on an individual level, for quick troubleshooting.
Smart Meeting Assistant
- Say goodbye to note taking: Smart Meeting Assistant automatically transcribes meetings, marks meeting highlights and pinpoints action items. Automatically capture multiple sets of presentation slides & place them in chronological order within a shareable PDF.
Integrate with your favorite tools
- Integrate GoTo Meeting with apps you already use in your workflow. Launch meetings directly from Slack, Outlook, Chrome or Salesforce for a smoother, more convenient meeting experience.
Secure content sharing
- Screen-sharing data, keyboard/mouse control data, and text chat information are TSL-encrypted in transit and AES 256-bit encrypted at rest.
- We use an SRTP with AES-128-HMAC-SHA1-based protocol to encrypt video and keep your meetings confidential and safe.
- SRTP with AES-128-HMAC-SHA1 based protocol over both UDP and TCP protects the privacy and integrity of your audio data.
- Lock your meeting after it starts and approve any additional guests before they can join.
- Require a passcode so only those you’ve invited can join your meetings.
- See someone you don’t recognize? Remove them from the meeting with one click.
1. Plan - Professional
- Price: $12 /organizer /month
- Duration: Annually
- User(s): 150 Participants
2. Plan- Business
- Price: $16 /organizer /month
- Duration: Annually
- User(s): 250 Participants
3. Plan- Enterprise
- Price: Custom plan (volume discounts)
- Duration: Lifetime
- User(s): Not Disclosed
(All prices when billed annually)
Asynchronous meeting software for remote teams.
- Record video and audio messages
- Integrate with Slack
- Video-to-text transcription
- Screen sharing
- Comment thread
- 15 minute recording limit
- Store videos and files in shared library
- Access 30 previously recorded messages
- Upload videos & files from other tools
- Share messages publicly
- Unlimited private groups
It's absolutely free to use and operate.
Hibox is an out-of-the-box solution to handle the three most critical pain points in collaborating with your team: 1) team messaging, 2) task management and 3) video calls.
- Keep your team focused with detailed and intuitive task and project management. Create tasks effortlessly, assign to specific people and set a deadline with our project calendar view so you know what your team is doing and what needs to be done next.
- Chat with your coworkers in a secure, private company chat made for business. Create streams and invite users to organize your teams and projects or use the Public Room to share company-wide announcements.
Group Video Chat
- Start a live face-to-face video call with your team with just one click. No integrations or downloads required. Spend less time coordinating meetings and more time getting work done.
Your Own Personal AI Assistant
- Our Artificial Intelligence bot will help you with your everyday tasks. It automatically recognizes patterns in your messages and suggests possible actions, like creating a task or assigning it to someone else.
- Find any past conversation in its original context. Know exactly what was said and when it was said. Filter through tasks and files by status, priority, group, date and much more.
- Host, share, organize and view files with Hibox. With all of your documents hosted and shared on one business communication platform, you'll never have to worry about losing a document or paying file storage fees again. Integrations with Dropbox, Box and Google Drive are also available.
Integrate Your Favorite Apps
- Set up external integrations with the apps you love so you can finally keep all your important business information in the same place. Dropbox, Google Drive, and Box integrations make sharing files with your team simple. Integrate Gmail and email to sync your other apps.
We Take Your Security Seriously
- All your files and conversations will be kept private, encrypted and hosted in bank grade security cloud servers without any setup required. Your security is our priority.
Use Hibox Anywhere!
- Use Hibox at the office or on the go with our mobile apps for iOS and Android. Chat with coworkers while waiting for the dentist, assign tasks commuting back from an important meeting, and send photos of your team’s after work happy hour!
1. Plan - PRO
- Price: $54.00
- Duration: 1 year
- User(s): 1
2. Plan- Enterprise
- Price: $72.0
- Duration: 1 year
- User(s): 1
Create video experiences your audience will show up for. Host your next all hands, AMA, webinar, or training in minutes with Session.
Customize to match your brand
- With easy to use design features, update your Session background, colors, and logos.
Set yourself up for success
- Invite co-hosts, grant production controls, customize layouts and stage. Set up security with domain whitelisting, multi-domain authentication, secure URLs and more.
Create a fun and memorable experience
- Interact in new ways with confetti bursts, emojis, polls, Q+A, music, timers, chat banners, and more.
Understand your audience
- With full participant lists, individual engagement scores, and overall participation metrics, tap into data you can act on.
One-click recordings and playback microsite
- Record the entire experience from the video to your chat transcripts. Easy to share with automatic upload to a branded microsite to match your event.
High quality at scale
- Supports everything from 1-1 calls or 1000s of attendees with ultra-low latency, AI/ML, background noise suppression, global infrastructure, SOC2 compliance and more.
1. Plan - Free
- Price: $0
- Duration: Forever
- User(s): 50 attendes per session
2. Plan- SESSION PRO/SESSION PRO +
- Price: $49/ $199
- Duration: 1 month
- User(s): 250/1000 attendees per session
3. Plan- Business
- Price: Custom
- Duration: Lifetime
- User(s): 3000 attendes per session
Join the AllRemote community Accelerate the shift towards remote work
Jobs by Expertise
Jobs by Skill
© Copyright AllRemote 2022. All Rights Reserved