Focus To-Do Alternatives
About Focus To-Do
Focus To-Do is an easy-to-use time and task management application that helps you to manage tasks anywhere and anytime.
What are the top Focus To-Do Alternatives?
Check out this list of the best Focus To-Do alternatives. Compare the top features, pricing, pros & cons and user ratings to suit your needs.
Effortless is a Mac menu bar app that helps you stay focused on one thing at a time.
- Create a simple plaintext to-do list
- See the task you're currently working on your menu bar
It is absolutely free to use.
About Trainer Plus
Trainer+ is the mobile app for trainers and clients to track workouts and assessments for their fitness plan when working both in-person and online.
- View all of your workouts, exercises and the sets/reps of each
- Track every set (reps and weight) with one touch
- Be guided through supersets, rest time and trainer notes
- Give feedback about the difficulty of an exercise and leave notes for your trainer
- Over 1300 exercises in our database or create custom
- Each exercise has a demonstration video and picture
- Written instructions on setup, execution and safety
- See a calendar of days with completed workouts
- View the details of any past workout, all sets, reps and weights with feedback
- See summary of workout progress each month
- Track assessments
- View past assessment results and compare two assessments
- View historical progress of any given test
- Trainers when workouts are completed, clients when programs are updated
- Reminders on reassessment and program end dates
- View and search through clients, select a client to track for them or view results
- See a snapshot of clients with relevant program information and follow up dates
1. Plan- Basic
- Price: Free
- Users: 2 clients
2. Plan- Certified
- Price: $14.95-$29.95
- Users: 7 clients-15 clients
3. Plan- Pro
- Price: $39.95-$49.95
- Users: 25 clients-50 clients
4. Plan- Org
- Price: Custom
- Users: 50+ clients
VisionUp is an eye care app that helps people combat existing eye problems and preserve healthy eyes through tailored eye care exercises and training plans.
Exercises that actually work!
- 50+ exercises for eye stimulation, relaxation, blood circulation, accommodation spasm, dry eye and more.
Targeted Training Plans that address the pain!
- Developed by in-house professional ophthalmologists with 20+ years of experience.
Meaningful Results Tracking!
- Analytics that tracks and measures ongoing performance and displays what actually matters.
It is absolutely free to use and available on Google Play Store.