Greenlight allows you to automatically transform your comment into a Github or a Jira issue and keep your team alerted t..
Greenlight allows you to automatically transform your comment into a Github or a Jira issue and keep your team alerted through Slack.
1- Leave a comment exactly where it needs to be.
- Visit the website you want to comment on and select the exact HTML element you want to leave your feedback on.
2- Collaborate remotely on any website.
- Get everyone on the same page by leaving feedback where everyone can see it. Simply visit the page you want to comment and voilà you’re setup for success.
3- Greenlight captures the information your dev team needs.
- When you leave a comment we will automatically capture the metadata that’s relevant to your developers. No more back and forths on which chrome version you used to test the website.
4- No more exposing publicly your WIP
- By design Greenlight can securely capture comments on apps and websites that have user authentification.
5- Made to work on all resolutions
- Comments are automatically organized by resolution. Make it easy for everyone to leave a comment at any screen size.
6- Say it with 👍, turn on dark mode and more
- Turn on dark mode, sign in with Google, edit your comment, reply with emojis, everything you expect and more.
It is free to use and operate.
Significance to remote workers
Greenlight makes it easy to give clear, actionable feedback.