Milanote is the ultimate moodboard maker. It lets you create a beautiful, shareable moodboard in minutes.
What are the top Milanote Alternatives?
Check out this list of the best Milanote alternatives. Compare the top features, pricing, pros & cons and user ratings to suit your needs.
Glean is a tool which helps unlocks students’ learning potential by helping them overcome information overload, and enables institutions to increase student success at scale.
With Glean, students will be active members of the classroom strengthening their note taking skills, which is an essential part of the learning process in order to retain important information.
1. Support students with barriers to learning
Glean for Education helps all types of learners better manage information overload - and over 95% of students agree. Easy to setup and manage, Glean will help you ensure you're maintaining compliance from day one.
2. Increase retention and improve student success
Our structured note taking process is proven to improve grades and aid student retention. In fact, 76% of students see their grades rise after just one semester of using Glean.
3. Never miss crucial class content again
With Glean, you never have to worry about missing important information from class again! Record lectures in full, listen back at your own pace and annotate with different note types to create a complete learning resource - tailored to you.
We have provided an option of free Trial which requires a sign up. Our pricing comes in two packages, designed to support both individual learners and institutions at scale.
1. Plan: Glean for Individuals Capture all of your classes, listen back at your own pace and create rich notes with our powerful note taking platform
Price: $152.22 Duration: 1 year
Price: $289.10 Duration: 2 years
Price: $518.02 Duration: 4 years
2. Plan: Glean for Education Our full package solution for institutions looking to support student success and move beyond traditional accommodations You can enquire about the plan on this link (https://glean.co/pricing#contact-us)
About Google Keep
Google Keep lets you capture what’s on your mind. You can add notes, lists, photos, and audio to Keep and share them with others.
Google Keep is available as a personal note-taking app on both Android & iOS, as a Chrome plug-in and as a web app. The app is built keeping in mind consumers and not collaboration.
1. When and where you need it
Need to remember to pick up some groceries? Set a location-based reminder to pull up your grocery list right when you get to the store. Need to finish a to-do? Set a time-based reminder to make sure you never miss a thing.
2. Share your thoughts with family and friends
Next time you go to the store, share your shopping list on Keep and watch as items get checked off in real time. No need for text messages back and forth. Get things done together, faster.
3. Find what you need, fast
Quickly filter and search for notes by color and other attributes like lists with images, audio notes with reminders or just see shared notes. Find what you're looking for even faster, and let Keep do the remembering for you.
Free to use forever.
Jottit is a simple tool to help you take notes, create checklists & manage tasks in one app.
- Jot down lists, notes & sketches
- Organize pages with notebooks
- Categorize notebooks with shelves
- Swipe to complete tasks or half swipe to mark as in progress
- Set reminders and due dates
Free to use and available on Apple Store.