About Toggl Track
Time tracking for all your productivity and profitability needs.
Easier and more accurate than timesheets
- Calendar view: View your time entries in a calendar format that integrates with your Google and Outlook calendars.
- Offline tracking: Track time in real time or track offline and sync later. Switch between timer mode and manual mode to track as you go or add time later.
- Mobile and desktop apps: Mobile apps for time tracking while on the move. Desktop apps for a personalized, automated time tracking workflow that minimizes distractions.
One-click timers: Start tracking time on the right project, the right client, and in any app — with a single click. Add or edit details later.
Favorites: Pin your most frequently-used time entries to the top of your Timer page in the web app for easy access.
Timeline: Auto-track your app and browser activity for an accurate record of your work. All data is private, and you choose what you use in your time entries.
Make your other tools better
100+ integrations with our Chrome and Firefox browser extensions Track time in tools that you already use. Installing the browser extension embeds the Toggl Track timer into the user interface of the online app so you can start the timer without switching tabs. List of popular integrations Toggl Track integrates with such as Trello, Todoist, ClickUp, Asana, GitHub, Slack, and more.
API and Webhooks: Use our API or webhooks if you need to build custom reports or dashboards.
Google and Outlook Calendar: View Outlook or Google Calendar events within Toggl Track’s Calendar view.
Salesforce and Jira integrations: Popular among bigger teams, our native integration ensures that you will always have up-to-date data to track time against.
Automation apps: Connect with third-party apps including Zapier and Make to create workflows between Toggl Track and more than 3,000 other apps.
Adobe PS and XD: A collaborative effort with the Adobe Creative Cloud team to bring you a time tracking plugin in Adobe Photoshop and XD.
Toggl Plan: Start and stop timing your tasks from within Toggl Plan and your data will be automatically reflected in your Toggl Track workspace.
Get actionable insights from your data
- Summary, Detailed, and Weekly Reports: Select the level of detail you want to see, filter and sort your data, and create client-ready visuals and reports exportable via CSV, PDF or Excel.
- Saved Reports: Create a dynamic permalink for specific reports and share the link with clients so they can track your work live, or bookmark for easy access.
Billable rates: Assign billable rates by workspace, team member, project, or project member to see what activities are generating revenue.
Time rounding: Automatically round time entries up or down to the nearest interval of your choice.
Schedule Reports to email: Schedule your favorite reports to regularly arrive in your inbox.
Stay on track for all your projects
- Project Dashboard: Forecast timelines, budgets, and track progress as you go. Spot problems early and fight off scope creep with easy-to-read visual data.
- Tasks (sub-projects): Add an additional layer of activity management below Projects, allowing teams to assign workloads and create precise reports.
Project estimates: Add an hourly estimate to your project and see how actual work compares to estimates.
Project alerts: Get an alert as your project approaches its estimated end, so you'll instantly know when you're nearing the red.
Recurring projects: Set project time estimates as recurring to reset your estimates regularly every designated period.
Fixed fee projects: Add a monetary budget or fixed fee to monitor the status of fixed project budgets or client retainers.
Historical billable rates: For better project forecasts, keep past billable rates intact for an accurate historical record when you change your prices.
Get everyone on the same page
- User groups: Assign team members to user groups to give the same project permissions to everyone at once.
- Team member audits: Use filters to quickly find users who haven’t tracked time — or tracked too little or too much.
Team reminders: Email automated reminders to your team if they’ve tracked less than their target daily or weekly hours.
Team access level management: Assign basic, project manager, or workspace administrator permissions for each workspace user.
Single Sign-on (SSO): Use your existing company account to log into Toggl Track. We support SAML 2.0.
Required field: Prevent incomplete time entries and ensure team members fill in the project, task, tag, or description to save their time entry.
Locked time entries: Prevent any changes to time entry data after a set date and ensure reports are complete and accurate.
1. Plan: Free
- Price: $0
- Duration: 1 month
- User(s): 5
2. Plan: Starter
- Duration: 1 month
- User(s): 1
3. Plan: Premium
- Price: $20
- Duration: 1 month
- User(s): 1
4. Plan: Enterprise
- Price: Custom
- Duration: Custom
- User(s): Unlimited
Significance to remote workers
Bill accurately, measure profitability, manage workloads — and spend less time on it all. Toggl Track is more than a timer. Toggl Track customers use our powerful custom reporting capabilities and billable hours to improve the way they work in a variety of industries, from hospitality services to legal services.