ezClocker is a simple to use time tracking and scheduling software for small businesses.
What are the top ezClocker Alternatives?
Check out this list of the best ezClocker alternatives. Compare the top features, pricing, pros & cons and user ratings to suit your needs.
WorkingHours is the easiest and fastest time tracking / timesheet app for iOS, macOS & more!
- Cross-platform time tracker app, works for all your devices incl. Cloud sync
- Use your own Cloud storage for the sync (OneDrive, Google Drive, Dropbox, iCloud, WebDAV)
- Start/pause/stop your working time without opening the app - via notification & geofence
- Edit your work units afterwards to correct mistakes & add details
- Assign tasks or tags to work units
- Data export as Excel sheet, CSV file or PDF invoice
- Auto-start/stop when arriving/leaving the work place using GPS geofencing
- Special tags allow adjustments of the worked time and earnings
- Filter work units by tag and task
- Analyze working time and earnings via graphs
- Calendar integration: see your appointments in-app and quickly transform them into tracked work time
- Be productive with the Pomodoro technique - WorkingHours reminds you when you finish a work session
WorkingHours is available fore free on AppStore. However, it contains in-app purchases.
Lifetime Pro version: $7.99
Worklog helps you to track time in your favourite time-tracker in the most convenient way.
This isn't a tracker – it's one to rule them all.
Just add your favorite trackers and get to work. And it's free.
Using several trackers at once? Wow, we're impressed.
Track simultaneously. Automate synchronization across timers. Piece of cake.
You can migrate all your logs between timers. So, if you're going through a breakup with one service, it's easy to move on.
Worklog can be downloaded and used for free.
About World Time Buddy
World Time Buddy (WTB) is a convenient world clock, a time zone converter, and an online meeting scheduler.
- Add locations by searching for places and/or time zones (i.e. UTC)
- Reorder locations via drag-n-drop
- Sort, Remove, Mark as Home
- Rename locations (need to be signed in).
- Group locations by tabs (need to be signed in).
- Overlay Google Calendar to find open slots. (Enable via Settings).
- Select time range by click-n-dragging on the hour tiles.
- Adjust selection by dragging the edges. Hold Shift for 5m increments.
- Open selection in calendars, web-apps, or copy to clipboard.
- Create event page to share publically with others.
Customizations & Misc
- Weekend highlighting. Some countries have non-Sat/Sun weekends.
- Timezone names shown next to each location.
- DST warnings appear a week before the change.
- Timezone details show up when hovering over offset from home.
- 12/24/MX hour format. MX (mixed) uses native format for each location.
World Time Buddy is free to use.
actiTIME is a time tracking software that provides rich functionality covering almost any management and accounting needs.
- Weekly timesheet: Manage your time manually in a weekly timesheet.
- Calendar view: Track time by logging the start and end times and visualize your week with time blocks.
- Time-track comments: Provide your managers and clients with the details of your work.
- Overtime: Calculate overtime hours according to your state and company regulations.
- Locking: Timesheet locking to prevent changes in the submitted timesheet.
- Approval: Introduce approval statuses: review, edit and approve user timesheets.
- Notifications: Set up email reminders to submit the timesheet.
- Automated time tracking: Capture hours directly from the web using our browser extensions.
- Mobile app: Record time on the go even when you are offline.
Reports & Data Analysis
- Staff performance report: Monitor time expenses across your team: get a detailed breakdown of employee time logs.
- Time balance & overtime report: Review time balances and overtime values for the selected date range across users and teams.
- Leave time & balances report: Keep track of leave time amounts across your team.
- Estimated vs. actual time report: Review the variance between estimated and actual time to identify roadblocks and plan the next workload more accurately.
- Billing summary report: Review total time and billable amounts calculated for specific time periods to identify the most profitable tasks and projects.
- Cost of work report: Keep track of working hours, leave hours and their associated costs across users.
- Profit & loss report: Review profitability of individual customers, projects or tasks.
- Report templates: Create report templates and pin them to the dashboard for easy access.
- Report export in CSV: Export reports as CSV files for further data processing.
- Visual charts: Turn tables into visual charts to use them in reports and presentations.
- Real-time widgets: Compare your team productivity with their recent performance using real-time widgets.
- Online activity report: Get a comprehensive overview of time spent online with the Time Management Assistant Chrome extension.
- Custom work structure: Set up custom names for work structure levels and user groups.
- Task time estimates: Define estimated time amounts for individual tasks to master your workload planning.
- Task deadlines: Set task deadlines to remind your team members to finish their work in time.
- Task workflow statuses: Create custom task statuses and build custom workflows.
- Kanban view: Track project progress and identify bottlenecks with Kanban view.
- Task assignments: Assign users individual tasks or all tasks belonging to particular customer or project.
- Import from CSV: Fill in and upload a simple CSV template to add a multitude of tasks to the system.
- Custom fields: Collect additional task information in any quantity and format.
- User roles & permissions: Assign roles to users to manage their system permissions.
- User grouping: Group users by departments, time zones and locations for easy access.
- Bulk user invitation: Add multiple colleagues to the system at once, cutting down the time to set things up.
- Work schedules: Set up a company-wide work schedule or override it with schedules for individual users.
Paid Time Off Management
- Overtime calculation: Create company-wide or individual overtime calculation rules.
- Leave types: Create leave types with custom rules that fit your state and company policies.
- Paid time off management: Set up individual PTO accrual rules, adjust the balances manually or turn it off for selected users.
- Sick days balances: Create custom sick days accrual rules or adjust the balances manually.
- Custom PTO accrual rules: Create custom PTO accrual rules or adjust the balances manually.
- Zapier: Automate time tracking with over 2,000 software integrations.
- QuickBooks Online: Import time records to QuickBooks for easy payroll calculations and invoicing.
- actiPLANS: Connect actiPLANS absence tracker for easy attendance management.
- API: Use API to prepare data backups, create custom reports or connect actiTIME with other software.
- Browser extensions: Automatically track time spent online using the Time Management Assistant or integrate a one-click actiTIME Timer with other web-based apps.
Costs & Billing
- Types of work: Create custom billable and non-billable types of work to automate work cost calculations.
- Billing rates: Set up billing rates for individual tasks by associating them with a custom type of work.
- Cost of work rates: Set up individual hourly pay rates that include regular, overtime and leave time rates.
- Invoices: Generate automatic invoices based on time and hourly rates.
- Overtime cost: Review overtime costs calculated according to company-wide or individual overtime rates.
- Leave time costs
- Keep track of leave time costs calculated according to company-wide or individual rates.
- Data backups: We perform daily data backups to ensure maximum data security.
- Password policy: Set up unique password strength requirements that meet the security policy of your company.
- Lockout policy: Create custom account lockout rules to minimize the risks of account abuse.
- On-premise version: Request actiTIME self-hosted to get more flexibility and data control.
- Customization: Request unique features tailored for your business needs.
- Additional services: On-demand data import, export and modification services.
actiTIME Online Pricing
1. Plan: 1-3 users
- Price: $0
- Duration: Forever
- User(s): 1-3
2. Plan: 1-40 users
- Price: $7/user
- Duration: 1 month
- User(s): 1-40
3. Plan: 41-200 users
- Price: $6/user
- Duration: 1 month
- User(s): 41-200
4. Plan: 200+ users
- Price: $1500
- Duration: 1 month
- User(s): 200+
- Price: $120/user
- Duration: Forever
- User(s): Unlimited
Join the AllRemote community Accelerate the shift towards remote work
Jobs by Expertise
Jobs by Skill
© Copyright AllRemote 2022. All Rights Reserved