RemoteHQ is an all-in-one collaborative browsing platform for remote teams that want to save time and get work done toge..
RemoteHQ is an all-in-one collaborative browsing platform for remote teams that want to save time and get work done together.
RemoteHQ is revolutionizing web browsing for remote teams. Our Remote Browser is a multiplayer cloud-based browser. Co-browse and co-edit any web app with your team or customers, as part of your everyday remote work stack. Think of it as an interactive screen sharing. No download.
1- App persistence across sessions (Start right from where you left)
- Persist your work across recurring meetings just by entering the room. Carry over apps, layouts, and content from one meeting to the next.
2- HD Audio & Video Conferencing (Crystal clear vision)
- Thanks to our HD Audio and Video you can feel like you are co-working and co-browsing from one place.
3- One-click guest access (Co-browse with as many guests as you need)
- Important sales presentation? Coaching a group of students? No matter what you do you can invite and co-browse with as many guests as you need.
4- Site snapshots
- Take snapshot of the site your’re currently on.
5- Cursor for everyone
- Both you and your guests can see everyones cursor and control any website simultaneously.
- RemoteHQ connects to an isolated browser in the cloud, never to the end user’s device. This assures that no malware can affect your data.
7- Settings auto adjastments
- We’ll automatically select the closest geo location to spin our Remote Browser and the appropriate resolution for lowest latency.
1. Plan - Professional
- Price: $15
- Duration: 1 month
- 10 rooms
- 2GB storage
- For Individuals and Team Collaboration
2. Plan- Business
- Price: $30
- Duration: 1 month
- For Sales, Support, Onboarding, Training and Team Collaboration
- Unlimited rooms
- 5GB storage
3. Plan- Enterprise
- Price: Undisclosed
- Unlimited storage
- Custom intergrations
[[You can check further details for pricing at this link ]] (https://www.remotehq.com/pricing)
Significance to remote workers
Set goals, collaborate on documents, and track progress – together. See where team members are working and what they’re accomplishing in real time. Review captured session histories including notes, chats, files, and attendees to share meeting summaries both internally and externally. Protect your IP with enterprise-grade security.
Join the AllRemote community Accelerate the shift towards remote work
Jobs by Expertise
Jobs by Skill
© Copyright AllRemote 2022. All Rights Reserved