Spot is the virtual hub for your organization– bringing the spirit and utility of being in the same physical office to a digital experience.
What are the top Spot Alternatives?
Check out this list of the best Spot alternatives. Compare the top features, pricing, pros & cons and user ratings to suit your needs.
Fresco gives facilitators and educators superpowers to create experiences where participants can mingle, learn and collaborate.
Humanize the experience
Let your participants move from one conversation to another like they would in real life. You can add some games to help break the ice.
The only tool they need
Your attendees only need to use Fresco to join the call and access all your tools (digital whiteboard or any embeddable web applications).
Customize your space with conference rooms and breakout tables. Get your participants moving and talking in smaller groups.
It's free to use and operate.
RemoteHQ is an all-in-one collaborative browsing platform for remote teams that want to save time and get work done together.
RemoteHQ is revolutionizing web browsing for remote teams. Our Remote Browser is a multiplayer cloud-based browser. Co-browse and co-edit any web app with your team or customers, as part of your everyday remote work stack. Think of it as an interactive screen sharing. No download.
1- App persistence across sessions (Start right from where you left)
- Persist your work across recurring meetings just by entering the room. Carry over apps, layouts, and content from one meeting to the next.
2- HD Audio & Video Conferencing (Crystal clear vision)
- Thanks to our HD Audio and Video you can feel like you are co-working and co-browsing from one place.
3- One-click guest access (Co-browse with as many guests as you need)
- Important sales presentation? Coaching a group of students? No matter what you do you can invite and co-browse with as many guests as you need.
4- Site snapshots
- Take snapshot of the site your’re currently on.
5- Cursor for everyone
- Both you and your guests can see everyones cursor and control any website simultaneously.
- RemoteHQ connects to an isolated browser in the cloud, never to the end user’s device. This assures that no malware can affect your data.
7- Settings auto adjastments
- We’ll automatically select the closest geo location to spin our Remote Browser and the appropriate resolution for lowest latency.
1. Plan - Professional
- Price: $15
- Duration: 1 month
- 10 rooms
- 2GB storage
- For Individuals and Team Collaboration
2. Plan- Business
- Price: $30
- Duration: 1 month
- For Sales, Support, Onboarding, Training and Team Collaboration
- Unlimited rooms
- 5GB storage
3. Plan- Enterprise
- Price: Undisclosed
- Unlimited storage
- Custom intergrations
[[You can check further details for pricing at this link ]] (https://www.remotehq.com/pricing)
About Samespace Online
Samespace is a new way to facilitate spontaneous (ad-hoc) collaboration to keep every remote teams engaged.
1- Enterprise Features
- Synchronize with user accounts, rely on advanced security features and actionable analytics, and enjoy an on-prem version with maximum security and compliance.
- Invite unlimited guests, meet them in the lobby and walk them to the meeting room.
3- Meeting Tools
- Smart tools to manage your activities, quorums to quickly set-up a retrospective, schedule Rooms, and stay organized with calendar integrations and reminders.
- Work with your existing workflow and the tools you already use, concentrate on content sharing, process automation, messaging - you name it!
- Intelligent helpers built to automate and bring in additional features: Soundman checks your audio equipment, Scribe prepares a meeting transcript, and Page does your chores.
6- Always-on Rooms
- Join a room with HD-Audio and Video - hear, see and create together, participate in daily standups and even hang out by the watercooler!
7- Collaboration Tools
- See what your team is working on and join them with a click; share screens, whiteboards, dashboards, coediting and many other tools for your remote team's productivity.
8- True multi-platform remote no matter the platform - work at home, in the park of docking with Soyuz.
9- Security protected and with compliance: full encryption, advanced authentication, audit trail and an on-prem version with full control over your valuable data.
It is free to use and operate.
Sococo is an online workspace where distributed teams come to work together each day, side-by-side.
No matter where team members might be. Down the hall, across campus, or halfway around the world – working in your organization’s online office is even more productive than being on the same floor or in the same room.
Sococo tears down barriers created by physical distance. Hire the best people for your team – regardless of their location. Be confident your online office magically enables innovation, increases engagement and builds trust amongst team members.
Be More Productive
In your Sococo workspace, instant collaboration occurs. No reason to ask “are you available?” or say “I’ll send you a link to meet up.” Click Get and ask your colleague to join you right now. Knock on the door to ask a quick question. Read facial expressions. Share multiple screens. Make decisions in the moment. Get work done efficiently.
1. Plan - SOCOCO
- Price: $13.49 per seat
- Duration: 1 month
- User(s): Minimum 10 seats
- Includes 500 Minutes/Seat/Month
2. Plan- SOCOCO UNLIMITED
- Price: $24.99 per seat
- Duration: 1 month
- User(s): Minimum 100 seats
- Unlimited Minutes/Seat/Month
[[You can check further details for pricing at this link ]] (https://www.sococo.com/pricing/)
Teamflow helps your sales development team hit their numbers with a virtual bullpen that’s perfect for cold call power hours, live coaching and training.
Bring back the outbound power hour
Every SDR Manager’s secret weapon is the outbound power hour. Bring your sales team together to book more demos by shadowing each other’s calls, sharing valuable insights and learning what works — just like you would in a physical office.
Level up your team with live coaching
Instead of coaching your SDRs hours or days after they make calls, listen in while they’re calling and give them feedback immediately afterward. Need to ramp a new rep to quota? Put them next to an experienced rep so they can learn by osmosis. It’s the fastest way to onboard new reps and guide more experienced ones.
Sell, and win, as a team
With real-time visibility and access to your entire remote SDR team, it’s easy to see who’s online, who’s in a call and who’s dialing.
Works with any dialer
A one-time install for all your SDRs integrates Teamflow with the most widely used dialers, including Aircall, Salesloft and Outreach. Use it to broadcast live calls, display call status, get real-time feedback from team members and shadow each other’s calls.
It costs $50per user/month.