Blazing fast GPU computing with a world-class developer experience.
What are the top Paperspace Alternatives?
Check out this list of the best Paperspace alternatives. Compare the top features, pricing, pros & cons and user ratings to suit your needs.
About Amazon WorkSpaces
Secure, reliable, and scalable access to virtual desktops from any location.
Provide secure access to apps and data stored on AWS rather than on vulnerable endpoint devices.
Maximize productivity and business continuity with a financially backed 99.9% uptime SLA.
Scale on demand with fixed-rate hourly billing, no overprovisioning, and no upfront costs.
Support a broad range of remote workers with flexible desktop configurations.
Pricing across the Amazon WorkSpaces Family services is designed to be flexible and cost-effective, allowing you to pay for the resources you need without over provisioning.
WorkSpaces allows you to pay for usage based on monthly subscriptions or hourly meters. With the monthly subscription option, you pay a fixed monthly fee per virtual desktop for unlimited usage during the month. Unlimited usage pricing is ideal for workers who use the service as their primary desktop.
Shells helps you transform any device into a powerful, secure virtual desktop. Whether you want to code or create on your tablet or do your work on your TV, with Shells you can unlock the full performance and experience of a desktop computer on any device.
Work on your projects from any device
- Powered by the cloud, you can download, store, access and edit your files on any device. Start a project on your phone during your bus journey home, and finish up right where you left off on your TV in the comfort of your living room. With Shells, your computer is with you anywhere, anytime.
Apps work how they should on Shells
- Why choose between Mac or Windows functionality when you can get both? Access the desktop version of Microsoft Excel on your Apple iPad, or play that PC-only game on your Android phone, with Shells you’re no longer limited by device or operating system.
Stay secure, wherever you are
- Never worry again about losing your data because of a damaged or stolen device. Your Shells backs up automatically and is always safe in the cloud. Our firewalls and end-to-end encryption ensures your data will always stay private.
Upgrades are easy (and affordable!)
- Forget about shelling out money for an expensive device and waiting for hours to transfer your data everytime you need to upgrade, with multiple plan options you can update your performance, speed and memory with just a click of a button. Best of all, your old devices don’t need to go to waste, turn them into a brand new computer with Shells!
1. Plan: Shells Basic
- Price: $8.95
- Duration: 1 month
- 1 Processor, 40 GB Storage, 2 GB Memory
2. Plan: Shells Plus
- Price: $13.95
- Duration: 1 month
- 2 Processors, 80 GB Storage, 4 GB Memory
3. Plan: Shells Pro
- Price: $24.95
- Duration: 1 month
- 4 Processors, 160 GB Storage, 8 GB Memory
Workspot helps you stream Windows or Linux desktops from any cloud onto any device for greater security and business agility.
The Workspot Enterprise Desktop Cloud™is a cloud-native SaaS platform that allows IT organizations to deliver cloud desktops, apps and workstations globally from the public cloud. With Workspot, IT can place Windows 10/11 desktops and GPU cloud workstations at the edge of the cloud region nearest every user, affording an exceptional end user experience.
Simple, yet enterprise-class
- Costly complexity – whether legacy VDI or physical PC management – is history with the Enterprise Desktop Cloud™.
Inherent zero-trust security
- Our innovative cloud-native architecture separates the control and data planes to enforce your zero-trust security policy.
- End users are typically within 50ms of their cloud desktop – that’s fast! Productivity gets a healthy boost.
Industry-leading 99.95% reliability
- We take responsibility for cloud desktop reliability and availability so your IT team can attend to more strategic matters.
Predictable cloud desktop costs
- Flat-rate pricing options that include public cloud compute costs, services, and support eliminate budget guesswork.
360° innovation partnership
- We invented the platform and run the service for you, so we can evolve together to meet your changing requirements.
With Workspot, your use cases inform which pricing model makes the most sense. You have the ability to select from the following:
Flat-rate pricing: Ideal for primary desktop use cases. For example, desktops that are used for daily office work by fulltime employees or contractors.
Hourly pricing: Ideal for secondary desktop use cases. For example, desktops that are used by employees or contractors for fewer than 80 hours every month.
Custom pricing: Some use cases are unique and are not optimally addressed by our standard, flat-rate or hourly pricing models. Our team works with you to customize a pricing model that makes sense.
About Azure Virtual Desktop
A flexible cloud virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI) platform that securely delivers virtual desktops and remote apps with maximum control.
Deliver Windows 11 desktops and applications virtually anywhere
- Provide employees the best virtualized experience with the only solution fully optimized for Windows 11 and Microsoft 365.
Built-in intelligent security
- Help keep your applications and data secure and compliant with security capabilities that can proactively detect threats and take remedial action.
Deploy and scale in minutes
- Simplify deployment and management of your infrastructure and scale quickly based on your business needs.
Reduce cost using existing licenses
- Use existing eligible licenses to reduce costs with a modern cloud-based virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI), and pay only for what you use.
Azure Virtual Desktop pricing includes two parts:
1. User access rights:
License entitlement: There is no additional cost if you have an eligible Windows, Microsoft 365, or Microsoft Remote Desktop Services (RDS) Client Access License (CAL).
**Per user access pricing: **We have introduced a new option for monthly per user pricing for access to Azure Virtual Desktop for external users only.
2. Azure infrastructure costs
In addition to user access, you will need an Azure account to deploy and manage your virtualization environment. These are the Azure components generally required to host an Azure Virtual Desktop deployment.
- Virtual machines
Operating system (OS) storage
Data disk (personal desktop only)
User profile storage
Azure Virtual Desktop virtual machines (VMs) are charged at Linux compute rate for Windows 10 single-session, Windows 10 multi-session and Windows Server, including Citrix cloud and VMWare Horizon cloud on Azure. To optimize infrastructure costs, you can take advantage of one-year or three-year Azure Reserved Virtual Machine Instances, which can save you up to 72 percent versus pay-as-you-go pricing.