Prianto's Remote Desktop Solution Alternatives
About Prianto's Remote Desktop Solution
The ready-to-use and out-of-the-box solution (all opensouce components) ensures that your employees can access any existing (!) Windows devices (physical PCs, Windows Terminal Servers (RDSH), any VMs,…) located in the corporate network from their homes.
What are the top Prianto's Remote Desktop Solution Alternatives?
Check out this list of the best Prianto's Remote Desktop Solution alternatives. Compare the top features, pricing, pros & cons and user ratings to suit your needs.
About Amazon WorkSpaces
Secure, reliable, and scalable access to virtual desktops from any location.
Provide secure access to apps and data stored on AWS rather than on vulnerable endpoint devices.
Maximize productivity and business continuity with a financially backed 99.9% uptime SLA.
Scale on demand with fixed-rate hourly billing, no overprovisioning, and no upfront costs.
Support a broad range of remote workers with flexible desktop configurations.
Pricing across the Amazon WorkSpaces Family services is designed to be flexible and cost-effective, allowing you to pay for the resources you need without over provisioning.
WorkSpaces allows you to pay for usage based on monthly subscriptions or hourly meters. With the monthly subscription option, you pay a fixed monthly fee per virtual desktop for unlimited usage during the month. Unlimited usage pricing is ideal for workers who use the service as their primary desktop.
Blazing fast GPU computing with a world-class developer experience.
Paperspace is built for the future where hardware and software are inextricably linked. Our tools provide a seamless abstraction layer that radically simplifies access to accelerated computing.
The Paperspace stack removes costly distractions, enabling individuals & organizations to focus on what matters.
Pricing is divided into two types: Gradient (ML Platform) and CORE (GPU Cloud). Gradient enables individuals and teams to quickly develop, track, and collaborate on Machine Learning models of any size and complexity. Whereas CORE is built to make you experience a high-performance computing platform built for a range of applications.
Gradient has monthly individual and team plans whereas CORE has hourly or monthly plans.
For hourly plans you are charged a flat rate (depending on machine type) per month to cover storage and access. Additionally, you are charged an hourly rate when the machine is running. Monthly plans are offered at a flat rate for unlimited access.
Shells helps you transform any device into a powerful, secure virtual desktop. Whether you want to code or create on your tablet or do your work on your TV, with Shells you can unlock the full performance and experience of a desktop computer on any device.
Work on your projects from any device
- Powered by the cloud, you can download, store, access and edit your files on any device. Start a project on your phone during your bus journey home, and finish up right where you left off on your TV in the comfort of your living room. With Shells, your computer is with you anywhere, anytime.
Apps work how they should on Shells
- Why choose between Mac or Windows functionality when you can get both? Access the desktop version of Microsoft Excel on your Apple iPad, or play that PC-only game on your Android phone, with Shells you’re no longer limited by device or operating system.
Stay secure, wherever you are
- Never worry again about losing your data because of a damaged or stolen device. Your Shells backs up automatically and is always safe in the cloud. Our firewalls and end-to-end encryption ensures your data will always stay private.
Upgrades are easy (and affordable!)
- Forget about shelling out money for an expensive device and waiting for hours to transfer your data everytime you need to upgrade, with multiple plan options you can update your performance, speed and memory with just a click of a button. Best of all, your old devices don’t need to go to waste, turn them into a brand new computer with Shells!
1. Plan: Shells Basic
- Price: $8.95
- Duration: 1 month
- 1 Processor, 40 GB Storage, 2 GB Memory
2. Plan: Shells Plus
- Price: $13.95
- Duration: 1 month
- 2 Processors, 80 GB Storage, 4 GB Memory
3. Plan: Shells Pro
- Price: $24.95
- Duration: 1 month
- 4 Processors, 160 GB Storage, 8 GB Memory