Akseleran- Backend Engineer Online Hackathon 2
About this Hackathon
AllRemote is hosting Akseleran- Backend Developer Online Hackathon open to all developers and engineers with 3- 7 years of experience from India. The goal of the hackathon is to solve challenges related to software development using Python, Django and Data Structures and hire the best backend developers for Akseleran.
We’re on a mission to empower developers to move from being good to being great! By participating in this challenge, you will also learn whether your commits are clean, your projects are releasable, and how well your code is hitting the mark. You can find out if something you built not just works, but works on scale.
Here are some details about the Hackathon:
📅 Date: 22 Feb- 19 Mar 2023
🕒 Duration: 75 mins
💻 Equipment Required: Laptop/Desktop
If you clear the 50% cutoff, you will win an opportunity to get your profile reviewed and interview for Akseleran - Backend Developer role.
You can participate in multiple/other hackathons organized by AllRemote but are only eligible to win rewards and prizes for one hackathon.
About the position
Akseleran is a peer-to-peer lending platform in Indonesia that connects SMEs with a pool of lenders and helps develop businesses. It provides access to capital with competitive interest rates and flexibility in loan tenors, payment models, and collateral inclusion. Through Akseleran Indonesians get alternative lending opportunities. With the vision of "Inclusive Finance Becomes a Reality", Akseleran provides Indonesians with alternative lending opportunities and hopes to encourage the development of SMEs. Akseleran has received a total funding of $8.5M in Series A round. Their investors include Central Bank Asia, Beenext, Agaeti Venture Capital, Access Ventures, and Central Capital Ventura.
About the role
- Develop, release, maintain and optimize Progressive Web App and corresponding microservice backend
- Development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximise development efficiency
- Stay updated with the latest industry trends in web technologies
- Understand the market and participate in product roadmap discussions
- Experience in Python is a must and basic Devops experience(Kuberenetes, Docker, Jenkins, etc..)
- Database architecture and design on SQL (like Postgres) and NoSQL (like MongoDB) systems.
- Other good to have skills: Redis, Flask, Kafka.
- Flexibility to understand and adopt pre-existing code.
- Memory management, multithreaded programming and background processing.
- Strong CS fundamentals (with competencies in algorithms and data structures)
- Experience of working in a startup
Why you should join Akseleran
💵 Venture capital-backed hyper growth company
🏡 🖥️ Remote friendly work culture
👨💻 Work on latest tech stacks that will deliver business impact
📊 Fantastic perks and Stock options
🏖 Paid time off, Flexi-hour policy & Wellness benefits
Skuad - SDET Online Hackathon
Skuad - QA Automation Engineer Online Hackathon
Akseleran- Frontend Engineer Online Hackathon
Cyphertek- Senior Java Developer Online Hackathon
Cyphertek- QA Engineer Online Hackathon
Join the AllRemote community Accelerate the shift towards remote work
Jobs by Expertise
Jobs by Skill
© Copyright AllRemote 2022. All Rights Reserved